Chapter 7

Kate🌈
It was just to their luck that their coach cancelled practice. Kate decided she would bring Paige back to her apartment and send Caitlin and kk shopping. Did they agree no, but Kate didn't care in the end, she still got what she wanted, and that was alone time with Paige.

"how often do you be here alone?" Paige asked Kate wondering.

"not often, if you weren't here, I'd be gone with Caitlin." Kate said while Paige laid on her chest.

"how long do you be here alone when you are though?" Paige said biting her lip while looking at Kate.

"long enough." Kate said staring back at Paige.

Paige was turned on by Kate in a compression shirt, she loved the way her upper body looked in the shirt her athletic boobs and her stomach, she could see Kate's abs coming in. And Paige had a thing for Kate's stomachs.

Paige and Kate connected lips as Kate straddled Paige. Paige was aggressive with Kate but Kate loved every single second of it. Paige grabbed Kate by her throat massage it. Kate slid her hands up Paige's shirt massaging Paige's rib cage.

"mm bae" Paige groaned into Kate's ear.

Kate continued up Paige side to her sports bra where she slid her hand under it. She gently massaged Paige's breast. She rubbed her nipple also flicking it.

"Kate." Paige manage to let the name slide out of her mouth.

"I never wanna leave your side." Kate said as her and Paige roughly kissed.

"I don't wanna leave you either but we have no choice." Paige said as she rested her head on Kate's breast.

"I love you mama" Kate said.

Kate didn't know if Paige was ready for her to say those few words. But she loved Paige, she wanted her to know that. Even if Paige didn't say it back, she'd hoped for the best but prepared for the worst.

"I love you too ma" Paige said kissing Kate passionately.

Paige💍
Paige was kind of upset about the fact that her and Kate stopped what was started, the only thing was that she wasn't the type to have sex before officially getting with a person. She knew she would regret it soon after.

"why'd we stop?" Kay asked wondering.

"Well we're not officially together yet." Paige said smiling in Kate's face.

"well we should be."

"you wanna be mine?" Paige said teasing Kate.

"of course." Kate said smiling real big.

"how bad?" Paige said as she was rubbing Kate's throat.

"this bad" Kate said before straddling Paige once again and grabbing her by her neck. She placed kisses all down her neck as well as her chest.

Kate had a thing for boobs, she for some reason just loved boobs, she found the attractive, more so athletic breast over larger ones. Kate stop dead in her track by Paige voice being convinced that she really wanted to be hers.

"alright, alright ma." Paige said giggling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Paige asked being sincere. She didn't wanna do it so plain but she also didn't wanna waste time knowing she would be leaving soon.

"omg I'm shocked, OF COURSE YESS a thousand times yes" Kate said acting.

Kate and Paige laughed a little and cuddled, they kissed a lot and watched movies. Paige looked at her phone seeing it was 12:03 and she was supposed to be leaving in the next hour.

"baby I guess it's time for me to go, here we are still waiting on kk and Caitlin." Paige said pushing Kate's hair out of her face, to realize that Kate was sleeping on her.

Paige hated to wake Kate up so she eased out from under Kate laying her head gently on the pillow, she pecked her lips a couple of times while gently hugging her. She didn't wanna leave Kate but she knew she had to go.

"we're-" kk yelled with chic-fil-a in her hand.

"SHHHHHHHHH" Paige shushed.

"Oh my bad." Kk whispered.

"We gotta go, thanks for having us Caitlin." Paige said while hugging her as her and kk left.

Hotel

Paige💍
Paige and kk reached the hotel at 12:18 it wasn't far from the apartments. Paige was relieved that she didn't have to leave Kate, or kk, knowing she'd lose her head if it wasn't attached to her body. They walked into ice singing love songs like she had just went through a break up.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME THEN DON'T TALK TO ME!" She yelled from the top of her lungs.

"girl state yo frustration." kk said laughing at ice.

They had a little bit of free time before they went back to the airport so they hung around, Paige and Caitlin were texting like crazy.

This sucked I know, that's my bad! lol. Let me know what you guys think! 💕