Chapter 6

Kate🌈
Kate knew she wanted Paige to stay deep down, she didn't want Paige to go back. All she wanted was to lay up under her and give her neck kisses. But since their schedules were 110% different, it made it harder for her to communicate with Paige. On the way home from the movie theater last night, she literally had cried because Paige was leaving the next day, to go back to storrs. She was up early and she had woke Caitlin up on accident.

"what's the move today?" Kate asked in a low tone.

"we have practice, and we need to go grocery shopping." Caitlin said. "why you down in the dumps?" Caitlin asked laughing and recording Kate but she couldn't tell she was being recorded.

"I miss Paige. I just wanna be up under her." Kate said trying to hold back more tears.

"Are you about to cry again." She said putting the phone in Kate's face.

"STOPPPP CAITLIN GET THE PHONE OUT IF MY FACE." Kate said crying and laughing. She couldn't really tell which one she was doing.

Caitlin🪩
Caitlin knew Kate wasn't the lover type girl so when she was crying over her girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend Caitlin knew she had to record. She decided she would send the video to Paige.

"I sent it to Paige." Caitlin to Kate lying in her bed.

"Why would you do that Caitlin" Kate said laughing. "Take it back before she sees it." Kate said trying to snatch Caitlin's phone.

CaitlinClark22- sent a video

PaigeBueckers- aweee🥺, she so cuteee💍🤞🏾. I miss her too, tell her I'll be back soon!💕

"See she thought it was cute." Caitlin said.

"you're so federal." Kate said crossing her arms. "but what did she say?" She said sitting on her knees.

After Caitlin showed her the message, Kate and Caitlin decided they would go get breakfast for the morning before they went to practice.

"I'll just take the morning platter." Kate said to the waitress.

"Me too, and a fruit salad." Caitlin added.

"Tip her Caitlin." Kate said looking at her phone.

"pardon?"

"T-I-P H-E-R." Kate said making sure her words were crisps and heard.

"yes ma'am." Caitlin said with a sarcastic threatening voice.

"Thank you." The waitress said with a warm smile before walking off.

"you're so bossy." Caitlin said making a disgusted face at Kate.

"anyways." Kate said putting her phone to her ear and putting her hand in Caitlin's face.

"Hello?" Kate said all giggly.

"geno's not being a groin and he's letting us hang around for a while." Paige said giggling on the other end of the phone.

"geno not being a groin?" Kate said to herself trying not to laugh. "That's cool, me and Kate was just about to have breakfast at the breakfast cafe down 84." Kate said being not very precise.

"you think I know what road or street is 84 when I'm not from here?" Paige said with a smart attitude.

"probably not, but I did think you'd heard about something called google maps." Kate said laughing, "I'll just send my lo." Kate said.

At the cafe with Paige

Paige💍
After Paige had reached the cafe, she had got so excited to see Kate, of course she loved being in Kate's presence. Paige had snuck up behind Kate as put her hands on her eyes.