Chapter 4

Paige💍
Paige knew she was still confident that she could pull any female, the little help in the bathroom was less than the bare minimum. She seen the edits, she seen the comments. She was confident more than ever in this moment, so what better time to take a challenge like this.

"I see you making progress." Ice said as we walked out of the bathroom.

"the little help with the sleeves were the bare minimum. I could have her wrapped around these fingers in less than an hour." Paige said winking.

"you're so cocky." Kk said, what if she's not interested.

"okay first off, who's not interested in Paige bueckers." Azzi said.

"you tell me." Kk said looking back.

"what does that even mean." Azzi said getting a little offended.

"nothing, just what's-"

"let's go guys." Ice said before stopping kk from finishing what was about to be said.

Paige also felt some kind of way about the slick comment kk made. She felt like kk was trying to play like her and Azzi had a thing for each other. They were only best friends though. But she didn't wanna jump on kk's back considering Azzi had already been concerned.

"what was that about?" Paige said to kk while they were by themselves.

"what are you talking about?" Kk said being seriously confused.

"the whole "you tell me" thing. I wasn't gonna say anything but I had to." Paige said kind of annoyed.

"I just wanted to make her mad." KK salad laughing. "chill out."

"you know the things that's been said and done kk why would you say something like that though?" Paige asked her.

"it was a joke girlie chill, what's with you?" kk asked her.

KK🔥
Kk knew paige well. She made a simple joke out of situation, she didn't think paige would take serious. They always made jokes out of rumors and even the edits of Paige and she always laughed.

"Yall we don't need this, we just won." Ashlynn said.

"you should tell her to watch what she says." I heard Azzi said as we walked into the locker room.

"Conference, Paige, Aliyah, kk" geno said annoyed.

After the conference

"geno can we get food?" Paige asked.

"did we play like we deserve food?" Geno said

"umm yea, we won." Ice said

"It was an ugly loss though, I'm not settling for that, but I'm also not starving you guys, so sure." Geno said.

Paige 💍
I looked at my phone to see a text from Caitlin and insta to smiling.

CaitlinClark22- what was that about in the bathroom?😍😌

PaigeBueckers- trust and believe im just getting started.

CaitlinClark22- not you wanting my teammate.

Paigebueckers- she's cute, she blonde. What's the worst that could happen.

CaitlinClark22- uh-oh that's not good, 2 blondes in a relationship, cause you know I hear blonde be dumb as a sack of rocks.

PaigeBueckers- oh please, tell her to hit me up.

CaitlinClark22- you got it big dog. 😂. You want it go get it.

After Paige read Caitlin's message all she could do was smile and laugh, she knew Caitlin was they type of person to make her work for what she wanted, and she liked that, she never wanted anything handed to her.