chapter 3

Vivan and sanjana mutually decided to meet at vivan's flat.
Saturday and Sunday are off days of college, so they decided to meet on every saturday. As soon as she came to the flat, Vivan hugged her.
Then he made her sit in bed and told her to rest, she was unaware of everything and lay down in bed, saying " Thank you so much, I was feeling tired.. Good night ".
She closed her eyes, After some time she felt that someone was staring at her.
As soon as she opened her eyes, Vivaan was on top of her. She was about to say something only then vivan said " You're beautiful... Sorry but I'm trying my best to control myself. "
Sanjana (in mind) .. What do I need to do now? "
Vivan was trying to kiss her but Sanjana turned her face away. He was about to go but she held him and passionately kiss him ( now sanjana in his lap.. Sanjana's knees around his waist)
His hands on her waist. They broke the kiss and maintained eye contact for a minute, he complimented her by " You are a good kisser" Which made her blush. She is trying to go but he pinned her down and started kissing her neck, she tried to stop him but he completely lost himself in that moment then started coming down. One of his hands was under her neck and the other was on her waist.
She called his name to stop but he didn't listen.  He was going to remove her top  but she hugged him tight and whispered in his ear " Stop.. Vivan calm down.. "
He rushed towards bathroom... After a few minutes he texted her " Sorry" . 
No worries vivan.. Come out, or else open the door.
He said. " No or else I will hurt you again.
She replied " No.. You never hurt me "

Vivan told her to go back... She insisted on staying but he didn't agree.
Sanjana called him as soon as she got home but vivan didn't answer.
She became increasingly worried.
She told her parents as she was going to the library. And rushed to vivan, she knocked on his door, and rang the bell.
as soon Vivan unlocked the door, she pushed the door and hugged him and started kissing him , Before Vivaan could say anything she said " I'm all yours you have my consent" Which made him chuckle a bit.
He said " We will make love, my love but before we have to be in a relationship.
He kneels down.... Will you be my girlfriend. Tears started flowing from her eyes, saying "yes" .
They kissed and..
Vivaan dropped Sanjana at her home.