chapter -6

She gained consciousness.
"Are you not late, baby?? . " He said
"Don't worry I told them I'm at my friend's home, she knows it too.
" Whatt, you gonna stay with me tonight" He asked jumping happily.
"No.. But no need to rush to my friend's home . .. I can stay one or two hours more"
*Two hours* he said quietly.
She chuckled " Okay"
He made coffee for her, and placed a pillow at the back. Rest baby., you did a great job today",.
Made her remember everything they do
She hides her face .. Make him smile.
" I did it too you are not the only one who did..let me hide my face in your blanket too" He said showing his full smile.
She hit his shoulder ,make his coffee spilled on his hand.. She got up and start blow 💨 his hand.
"I think you forgot you are still naked" He said while looking other side
She jumped back in her blanket" Stupid ".
" I like it " He said
"Whatt"
"You, your body,, your expression, and your care for me " He said.
"Oh, you said I told you something when I was drunk " Can you elaborate a bit what I told you. She said
"Not important " He said.

Now she heading towards her friend's home and one of her uncle abduct her.

She in room.. A man sitting in front of her.
She asked " Can i ask why I m here? "
"You know my niece why you are here.
Don't you think that at your age you should study instead playing bf gf. "
Her uncle said.

" Mind your own business please" She said
"Don't you know what I can do with you or forget ".. Uncle said.
" Huh? Smirk.. You really think I will be scared because you molested me when I was just 7 .. How can you show off it.. You coward, you take advantage of me when I was not even know what is actually happening. "
You know what, you gave me enough reason  to kill you... And not even God can ask me why I kill you... Cause no-one have any right to interfere in it now.
She said.
"Your boyfriend is also taking advantage of you, no,, actually he taking advantage of your body " Uncle said.
She stood angrily and hit his head with vase while saying " You don't have any right to comment on my boyfriend, you bastard"
Vivan came and hugged her.
She shocked and confused both..
(In her mind )
Did he listen everything... How did he know I m here... Why he come here?.
Vivan whisper near her ear.. " I know, don't worry, I m here"
Police came
Arrested her uncle
Vivan takes her back with him .