chapter 5

Sanjana regained consiousness., saw herself completely naked under blanket, start finding her clothes. He came and give her clothes, she tried to hide herself in blanket..
"Huh?? Really.. Do you have any idea what you did.. Are you real...?? "He said.
"What I did ?.. And why I m naked.. What happened " She said.
"You order me to fuck you.. You undress me.. We make love.. " He said.
Then sanjana put her clothes and watch time.
"Whaatttttttttt.... I m late.. Why didn't you wake me up.. My parents gonna throw me out from that house.. What to do .. Vivan plsss drop me home now.. Fasttt.. "
" Okay okay" Put your clothes.. Wash your face and come down" He said.

Sanajana at home.
"Why the fuck I don't remember anything.. We did but I can't even enjoy flashbacks. How rude is this "
"Do I need to be sad that I did... But I can't.. I just want to know what I did.. What that was felt like.. Fuck this vodka"

Next Saturday..
Sanjana at his flat.
Vivan looking at her
"What" She said.
" You are nothing like, how you show yourself... Means not ina bad way but you are much more bold and interesting in real" That's good.
You being shy... But when you drunk. You show your real colours... Huhhh... Fuck me.. Ahhh... Make me scream.. Louder... Ahh. "
"Stop it vivan... How can you enjoy when i don't remember anything.. ' she said
"Don't worry princess I can do it again" He said.
She blushed.
" Sanjana, be real with me, I'm not gonna judge you. And I don't mind if you ask me to have sex ( mischievous smile).
Sanjana- "can we?? "
He surprised
Then she start laughing.. "No worries " Not today..
Vivan- " Why not "?
She shocked
Then he start laughing.. "No worries"
Whenever you want..
She came closer to him and gave a kiss.
Vivan- you told me so many things when you drunk.
Sanjna - huh..
Vivan - nothing.. Enjoy baby girl.. I'm all yours.
She sat on his lap and start moving her hips "did I did that too? ".
No..
Then what I did vivann ( seductive voice)
Vivan - " I think you really want to punished by daddy.. Right baby?? "
She - yes.. Punish me daddy..
" Oh.. It's real you.. " He said
" Yes , it's real me.. Only for you "she said.
He removed her top and jeans
tied her hands with his belt and took  out the mini vibrator from a drawer.
She widely open her eyes and ask.. " What's this"
"Are you scared baby .. The real you gone?..( laughing).
" No.. I just.. Don't know.. What this is.. Not scared at all.. Huh.. Why would I " She said.
"Okay baby girl.. Now you can't go back"
He made her stand against the mirror..command her Hands on the mirror and bent down .. He put mini vibrator inside her... And he enjoying the show..
She look at him seductively.... He spanked her made her moan..
" Baby girl moan louder for me " Spanked her again. He said while increasing  vibration . "Enjoying baby".. He made her stand straight.. Hold her boob.. Pressing it with one hand and another one holding her ass.. " Baby.. You like it like this right?? "
"Yes.. Aahh... Suck it.. Aahh.. "
He took out another toy and put that in her ass... " You will enjoy it ".. Spank her..
" Get down on your knees ..Suck me too baby" .
Vivan moans made her suck him more..
"Baby.. You did a great job.. I'll reward you for this".
He pull out both vibrator.. And put her in bed..
He on top of her... " Spread you legs for me "... She did.
He put him inside her.. And kept thrusting hard... She was lost and moaning loud..
" Vivan harder... Ahhhh.. Ahh.. Mmmm.. Love.. You.. Mmmm... Ahh.. "
He made her sit on him.. " Move you ass"
She was tired and unable to do so... Then he hold her waist and start thrusting..
" Viv.. Aahh... Stop.. Please.... Aahh"
" Not now baby girl"... Then he free her hands.. And she rest her head on his chest.. ( sanjana sitting between his legs.. He facing his back)
Vivan tracing his finger on her back..Kissing her forehead.
Then he kissed on her lips and put two fingers in her holding her boobs with one hand... He thrusting his fingers hard.. Making her moan loud.. He put an ice cube inside her... She tried to remove it but he held both of her hands and put two more inside her... Then he continue fingering her.  He put him inside her again and thrust until she faint.
He clean her and made her sleep comfortably on bed.
He was admiring her beautiful face .