chapter -4

Note - vivan is very serious ambitious towards his goal so he is not able to or don't want waste his time on movies, wandering here and there. So he has zero interest in outdoor activities.

Sanajana making plans for a surprise date
Plan 1 amusement park... Only for those two.. But she don't have money to rent whole park for those two.
Plan 2 movie.. But he is not interested in movies
Plan 3 Eating in restaurant.. But she doesn't want him to pay for her
Plan 4 rose - one rose whenever they meet. ( not expensive and loving too)
She was very excited to meet him.
She was ready with her rose to see his handsome face,  to feel his touch, to hear his soothing voice,  to hug him, to kiss him, and yes, to see him in towel too.

In metro
Everyone staring at her because she holding a rose in her hand and a big smile on her face. She felt uneasy and hide rose in her bag carefully.

At Vivian's flat
She was surprised to watch all the lights and decorations done by vivan. Music playing in background, he hold her hand start dancing ( couple dance) . Then they hug ( whenever they hug , she felt a Incomprehensible feeling which make her loose her sense).
She took out rose from her bag and gave him the blank expression  ( she is very bad expressing her emotion) . Vivan was surprised because this was the first rose he got and happy too , make her every inch of her body happy.
He hugged her tightly said " Thank you"
He take out some drinks(vodka).. As she buffled how she can drink and wants to totally waste while drinking, but she is not expecting him to take it seriously.
She can't go back now.. As her pride won't allow it so she take bottle from his hand and start drinking.
He was shocked , but enjoying the moment. He told her  to stop and made her dance.. She was feeling dizzy.
Vivan got a call , she went to bathroom.. Washing her face, commanding herself " Please sanjana, don't do anything stupid.. Come back in your senses please.
He call her, she answered from the bathroom, he rushed towards the bathroom to see she sitting holding his head and complaining , It's hurting .
He picked her up in bridal style and put on bed , he was about to leave but she grabed her hand and pull him made him fall top of her. He was admiring her beauty and start tracing his finger on her face. He stopped himself cause she was drunk.. But she not letting him go.
She whispered " Fuck me hard "  Which make him hard down.
He asked " You sure baby girl? "
She -" 100%"
He -" You drunk.. Let's do this when you are in your senses. "
She - " I'm... I can feel your hard dick, grab me, fuck me vivan. "
He -" As you want, princess"
He grab her neck and start kissing her,, her hand exploring the back of him and start undo his shirt buttons.
He removes her top and undone her bra
His one hand tracing her body and keep going down . He removed her jeans and slide his hand in her panty and rubbed her clit which made her moan slightly.. Her moans driving him crazy and so he put his one finger in her.
" You enjoying it, huh" He said with smirk
Then he start sucking her boob while fingering her. He slide another finger in her too., making her loose herself..
" Ahh.. Viv.. Vivan... It's feels damn good.. Ahh.. "
He removes her panty and stares at her...
"You are mine"
He starts kissing every inch of her body, he forcefully kisses her and fingering her which causes a dilemma for her to what she need to enjoy first. He made her sit on his lap and hold her waist then start thursting into her which made her boobs wiggle against his chest.
"Ahh.. Vivaan... Faster.. Make.. Ahh..Me.. Mee scream.. Ahhh"
He spank her which made her make loud moan.. He lays down her again in bed and grabbed an ice cube and tracing it and going down
He put that ice cube into her and start fingering her, he holding his boob with one hand and another into her..
She " No.. Not cube... It's cold... Take it out
That cube melt in her., he was about to put another one inside her but he stop as he saw her face.
She fell asleep..
He cleans her and covers her with a blanket and sleeps next to her .