chapter 7

At vivan's flat
Sanjana sitting on bed and starring him
Vivan - "I got know this when you were drunk.. You told me while crying "
"You need to tell your parents about your situation"
Sanajan - "they have no right to know to what happen today because they can't to anything, what you think I didn't tell them... I told every one even my another uncles too... But what they did go to his house, talk to their parents while eating food at their home.. And came back.
And told me to move on... Do you really think they are parents... They not even slap him once... My suffering gone waste... They are not my parents.. My mother.. She not even ask me how I m feeling.. Is they that much ashamed of it.. That they cant even ask their daughter that I m feeling alright or not.
" I Will KILL HIM"
vivan hugged her
I m here sanjana.. I m with you.. We both fight together.
You can cry my love.. I will not judge you.. I m here.. Cry your heart out..

Sanjana fall asleep while crying..
Vivan sitting next to her, looking at her
" I'm with you, my love, no- one can hurt you , thanks to this bracelet I gave you when you drunk.. I can trace your location. "
"My baby"." I love you "

Morning
Sanjana wake up.. We need to go you home.. They calling you.
Sanjana- " Don't you want to leave me... I have agner issue, sleeping paralysis, and worst past too. "
Vivan - " I m not a dumb to leave you.. You can fight, you care me, and you are so savage... Why would I leave you???. "
She smiled
Let's go home
Sanajan - But you are going with me.. Why.. My parents doesn't know about us ".
"They need to know, how brave you are " He said.

At home
His father asked who is he
She was silent. Vivan know she is afraid of he father.
She face domestic violence too.. Her mother was beaten by her father and used leave home and her alone with her father. Her mother call her just to ask what happening at her home and wants her to fight for her.
Vivan said " I'm her boyfriend and wants to marry her.
Her father scoldee sanjana.. How dare you.

Vivan kissed her forehead and said "so easy "
"See"
Father I don't want to disrespect you but you should know what you did was wrong and what you are doing is wrong..
She is your daughter not your pet.

Father - " So you gonna taught me how to raise kids"

Sanjana - "yes , you need to know because this topic never ever touch your hair, I think".
" What, shocked.. Your that bastard brother abduct me yesterday.. Do you have any idea of it.. No, how would you, you don't have time for this useless things, Right? Dad.
  Father - "Dad" You never call me dad .
Sanjana - " Oh, not dad.. It's dead.. D.. E.. A.. D.., dead. My father died that day when he didn't did anything for her daughter.. When he didn't support her daughter, when she need him tha most. "
So quitly sit back on your chair and behave as nothing happened today.. As you always do, must be easy task for you. "
Vivan -" my bravey"
By the way, I was here to take your blessing, I want to marry your daughter "

Sanjana - " Huh?? "
Vivan - " Why you so surprised, don't you want to marry me " ?? "

Sanjana - " No.. No.. "

Vivan - whattttt

Santana " I mean of course.. But don't you think it's quiet too fast ".

Vivan - "father ... No. I mean dead... I m the CEO of singhania's and sons company and grandson of maheshwari singhania.

Sanjana shocked.. You are really super rich and singhania's son.

Vivan - " And you are soon to be super rich singhania's daughter in law.