Chapter 7

⠀ ∧,,,∧ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀( ̳• · • ̳) ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀/ ♡           ⩇⩇:⩇⩇

Soobin cautiously peeks out the washroom door calling for her in a soft tone. Walking towards the kitchen he hears small sighs and apologies. He rushes behind the kitchen counter only to slip and fall on his back, leaving him no choice but to groan in pain.

"Oh my God are you okay?" Yewon concerns, crawling beside him. He notices how hard she is trying to suppress her laughter.

"You can laugh you know," he gives in trying to get up but falling back.

Yewon lets out a few giggles before the two burst into a fit of laughter. Soobin quickly picks up the oil can before more could spill from it, but did it make any difference? The kitchen floor was now painted with olive oil. The cookie tray is upside down and he knew better. No sugar cookies today.

"How did you even drop this?" He asks, wiping the oil from his hands on his white shirt. His voice soft and gentle, like she'd break into pieces if he spoke with an edgy voice.

Yewon is still tearing up from laughing, "You fell like a cartoon character," she speaks in between her giggles.

Soobin shakes his head and smiles at her. He found her giggles cute but now he was concerned about how they were going to get out of this mess. "Can you stand up?" he kneels holding out his hand for her, like he is any better at balancing himself.

"Uhm I think I can," she replies, clutching his hand and trying to get up before slipping back again. A bone crack goes unheard amongst their giggles before they finally hold onto the edge of the counter and get up. With the help of a tissue roll, they wipe their feet and make it to the washroom without slipping.

"Seems like you have to wear Beomgyu's clothes again," Yewon remarks, as he washes his hands on the sink. She crosses her arms over her chest and leans against the washroom door frame. This time she doesn't miss his abs. Her small hand prints are on the front of his shirt, imprinted when he helped her stand up. His back is drenched with oil, emphasising each muscle on his back

Soobin notices her and his cheeks warm up. But she's too zoned out to realise he is done washing his hands. Clearing his throat, he reflects her stance and signs her to come in. "You have to wash your hands first and then get me the clothes,"

Her stomach churns at the way he commands. She carefully steps in and makes her way to the sink, ignoring the fact he doesn't budge from his position. His one hand leaning on the edge of the sink frame and the other on his waist. She almost slips, before he holds her arm and turns on the tap.

Washing hands has never been this exciting. Twenty seconds? It's too little.

Her hands are greasy with oil and fears the whole bottle might finish to get this slippery feeling off. The smell sickens her now. Behind, Soobin fixes his hair and she keeps her head down, focused on washing her hands. But she's far focused when he leans in closer to take a better look at the mirror, brushing her arm.

How skinship deprived are you?

"Are you done?" he asks.

No, I'll take an eternity.

"It's too greasy," she replies instead.

"Wanna try making bubbles?"

Yewon raises her eyebrow. Soobin takes a handful of soap and rubs it against his palms until the liquid lathers. He makes two fists and brings them together, slowly opening his hand and forming a bubble frame. His fingers fold into a heart and he gently blows onto the bubble frame. The bubble widens, earning a gagged face from her.