Chapter 36 | New normal

It's the cold brisk months of the new year. The boys were busy preparing for their come back and new album- Oddinary.

You had a few days off where you went around and did a bit of shopping around the city. Of course, you had to bring your car out to get some groceries which saves you to carrying all your shopping around in silly amounts of bags.

You couldn't help but feel such content. The boys' popularity grows everyday and you've seen success yourself. But there's a part of you that you couldn't help and wonder, if what you're doing is the right path. Is being close to the boys the right decision?

You took one last look of yourself in the small mirror in the sun visor. Bucket hat low enough to see out of, mask covering everything and you're good to go.

You wondered around a few of the luxury shops, picked up a few Givenchy plain tops and accessories for your boyfriend, knowing he'd love them. You stood in front of the Dior shop briefly and swept away the idea of wanting to treat yourself. It's always been a hurdle to buy anything for yourself. Yet when it comes to your boyfriend or the kids, it's a no brainer.

Channie

I was thinking we could meet tonight if you want? I'm not sure what time I'd finish but feel free to come to the studio❤️

Working out Chanbin now, he's asking who you think is buffer😀

Sent 19:39

You nearly dropped your phone seeing what you saw. You tried not to look for too long or zoom into the photo in public. You felt your cheeks warm up and your ears start to burn.

"Your items are ready, miss." A lady gestured you towards the front desk for payment.

"Yes, thank you." You looked up and smiled to the lady, maybe a bit too wide of a smile which caught her off guard.

You

Don't tell oppa I said this but Channie is buffer 🫢❤️

I'm at Sinsegae atm, doing some shopping. I've got the car with me if you want to go anywhere afterwards. See you later handsome❤️

Sent 19:45

——on Chan's end——

Chan saw his phone screen light up as he was doing his last set of pull-ups. The Australian wondered what's she up too. Maybe shopping?

"Yah, hyung. What did she say?" Changbin had his hands on his hips while catching his breath.

"Of course she'll say me, why would she say someone else to her own boyfriend?" The leader teased as he let go of the bar and knelt down to pick up his phone.

Princess🌻

Don't tell oppa I said this but Channie is buffer 🫢❤️ Chanbin oppa still needs to work on his abs lol.