𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂

Author's Note ::

Inspired from the song by Sabrina Carpenter!! Also does anyone else know her from girl meets world or does everyone just know her by her music?
Anywaysss you and Matt are dating in this one enjoy !!

~~~~~

As you scrolled through the comments, you felt your heart growing heavier.
The video had only been out for a couple of hours and there were at least 300 hate comments, mostly every single one of them directed to you.
It wasn't even on your channel.

__________________________________

TRYING ENGLISH SNACKS SITH Y/N ☕️!!
4 hours ago | 17.6k likes | 296 dislikes |

User1
Is it just me that doesn't like her 💀   2.4k ♡

User2
Love the video guyss!!                            5.1k  ♥

User3
I love how Matt Sturniolo can get any girl he wants and THIS is what
he's ended up with 🥴                          1.7k ♡

User4
Did anyone else get the crazy ick from y/n.
Even more than usual today....           2.9k ♡

______________________________

You sniffled as you closed the app on your phone and went to retrieve tissues from the bathroom for your watery eyes.

Were they right?
Did you really give that many people the "ick" or need to dislike you? Were you really that bad?

To be honest, you didn't even care about those comments but the one about Matt?
You knew he could have any girl that he wants but he loves you.
Right?

As you struggled to stop thinking about it you began to feel overwhelmed and you couldn't stop the tears which had been threatening to fall for a while now from showing.

You sat on the floor curled up in a ball as you sobbed like a baby, quickly drying your eyes when you realised that Matt could be home any minute.

"Y/n we're home" Matt shouted from the front door, quickly hearing approaching footsteps.
He walked over to you, extending his arms which you jumped into, nestling your head into his chest as you held him tightly.

"Hey gorgeous" he kissed the top of your head, "are you ok?".
You nodded as he looked at you, unconvinced.
"I can tell something's up, you wanna talk about it?"
"No I'm sorry it's dumb I want to tell you but I don't" you both sat down on the bed facing eachother and he grabbed your hands.

He nodded and you could see him thinking as he sat in silence for a second, "want to show me somehow?"
After giving him a hesitant nod you pull out your phone and point out the comments on their most recent video and even some on your dm's.

Looking up at you sympathetically, he placed his hands on your waist firmly, pulling you over to him.
"I swear every single thing they said isn't true" he gave you a soft kiss as he held your chin, staring at you lovingly.
"I love you sweetheart don't let the jealous girls get to you."

Once you had leaned into kiss him again you had found yourself showing a genuine smile against it and soon he was too.
"I love you more" you looked up at him.

Matt had helped you realised that there wasn't anything wrong with you.

It was them.

Taking time out of their day to criticise a random person that didn't do anything wrong just because they're in a relationship with somebody that the hater finds attractive is extremely petty and all of a sudden you felt almost glad that people like that didn't like you because the truth was, you didn't like them either.

Throughout the day, Matt helped lighten your mood, at one point you even posted a TikTok together to the song "boomerang" by Jojo Siwa as a joke and you nearly folded over when there was people genuinely mad in the comments.

"Pathetic" Matt chuckled as he passed you your phone back after taking a look at what the "fans"
had said to your guys' post, giving you a kiss on the cheek.
"You're perfect" he stated in a near whisper, his breath fanning the skin of your cheek and down to your neck which had made you feel flustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Bro it's 3 am 😭 also I just saw that this has 20k reads and that's actually insane thank you all so much I appreciate everybody that's ever been crazy enough to read this stuff, especially mine, especially all 33 parts I love you guys have the best day/night and give any requests in the comments please byeee <3