𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓻

As you locked your house door you sighed at the feeling of returning to an empty home.
The triplets had been gone for nearly 2 months now and you had been alone for most of it.
You had managed to make it to a quite a few of their shows on tour but you struggled to always be there whilst managing your work and the distance.

After what felt like centuries, the tour was finally coming to an end, which meant that you and Matt could finally sleep in the comfort of your own bed, together again.

Just two more days to go.

It hadn't been the worst without them.
You had managed to use the days towards your career and some alone time, but you had
a love/hate relationship with that because even though everybody loves to be on their own at times, you missed your best friends.

Specifically because you and Matt were apart for the longest time since you had met him.
Of course, you had kept in touch with them all but it wasn't the same.
Lousy video calls couldn't even compare to watching random movies with them in the middle of the night or playing video games, bullying them for their lack of skill.
It was even worse with every single one of them gone.

You made your way into the living room, unwinding on the couch after your long day at work.
All of a sudden, you were hit by a cold breeze and needed a blanket so you walked into your room.

As you opened the door, your blank expression rose to a smile when you saw Matt, Nick and Chris sat in yours and Matt's room. 

"Oh my god hi!" They all turned to look at you and quickly came over to give you a hug, Chris and Nick first.
"I thought you weren't coming back for another two days?"
"We wanted to surprise you!" Nick smiled, happy to see his best friend again.
Matt walked over to you, spinning you around and placing a soft kiss to your lips.

"Ew" Nick pulled a disgusted face.
"Literally I'm about to throw him back onto that tour bus" Chris agreed.
"Oh shut up" Matt grinned, still holding onto you.

"Hi" he looked down at you lovingly,
"you okay my love?"
"Better now that you're back" you pulled him closer again, resting your head in his chest as he rubbed your back.

"Alright losers get out now" Matt chuckled, gesturing to his brothers as he opened the door.

You sat down on the bed as you said goodbye to the boys and as soon as they had left, Matt jumped onto you, crushing your body.

"Jesus Matt" you wheezed.
"What?" He asked innocently.
"I can't breathe" in an instant, he flipped you both over, you now on top of him.

"Ahh" you smiled, "much better" as you dug your face into the crook of his neck, satisfied when his smell filled your senses.
"Sorry" he chuckled.

For a while, you just talked to each other about your time apart.
You admired the sweet boy that laid with you, watching the way his face lit up as he told you one of his many stories from tour.

"But" he begins, "if there was one thing I would've changed, it would've been having you there more, I missed you so much sweet heart"

You littered his neck with loving kisses as you smiled against his skin, "I missed you more", feeling satisfied as you saw the light pink color on his cheeks.

"Just so you know" he adjusted how he was laid slightly, "I'm never letting you go now."
You giggled, "what, why?"
"I need to make up for lost time" he brushed some hair out of your face before giving you kisses on your cheek and lips.

"Yes you do" you sighed jokingly.
"Oh shut up" he grinned at you.
You looked  at him, shocked, "never" you teased him, not knowing that he was going to grab your chin and place a long, desperate kiss on your lips.

"How about now?" He gave you a look before you two started impulsively kissing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I've had this idea for at least a month I just forgot abt it loads 😭😭 but anywaysss lmk what you think, leave any requests in the comments please!!

Have a nice day/night, don't forget to spread positivity and remember I love you all byeee <3