Chapter Thirty One: Results

Chapter thirty one.

Blair saw Cade sleeping next to her. The sun was streaming in through the curtains, his room was always brightly lit in the morning. For once she wasn't waking up with regret, headache or nausea. She was waking up with a smile playing across her features as she watched him sleep.

'Stop it,' he mumbled softly to her. 'I told you its creepy when you watch me sleep.'

Blair couldn't help the laugh that escaped her and she quickly clamped her mouth shut horrified. They needed to be dead quiet! She was meant to sneak back out of his room before they fell asleep but that obviously didn't happen. The last thing they needed now was Jane to walk in on them again.

Last night flickered in her mind as she climbed out of bed and reached for her clothes. Particularly when Cade asked her to be his girlfriend.

She remembered her huge smile at him. The way he was looking down at her with a raw honesty she'd only seen on him a few times. She had nodded her head slightly, biting her lip as she stared back up at him.

'Took you long enough to ask.'

He let out a short burst of laughter, his arms sliding around her waist maneuvering her against the wall of the club. 'That's hardly my fault in between your string of boyfriends.'

Blair rolled her eyes at him and opened her mouth to argue when he silenced her with one kiss. It was short, sweet and lovely. It left her slightly breathless.

'You're adorable, shut up,' he said with a wink. 'Can we go home now? I've missed you.' The innuendo in his words were so strong Blair felt her spine tingle at the meaning.

So that's what they did. Left the others in the club, drove home and spent the night in Cade's bedroom ever so quietly, with the plan to sneak out before the sun came up. Blair had sent Hailey a quick text to give her the heads up on the turn of events and just received a smiley face in return.

'I wasn't watching you!' Blair whispered back smiling. 'I better run, before anyone wakes up.'

'Ok,' Cade snuggled back into his blankets.

Blair turned to leave when she paused at the door suddenly. She walked back over to his bed, leant down and kissed him on the lips with a grin. 'Bye.'

His eyes flew open mischievously and reached out, pulling her back into the bed again with a thump.

'Hey,' she half whispered, half laughed as he threw the blanket over her and rested his arm on her waist.

'No one will be awake this early, I think you're safe.'

'I still think I should, just in case...'

'I thought I knocked all your goody two shoes out of you?' Cade sounded confused.

Blair rolled her eyes and relaxed back into the comfy bed.

'That didn't take too much convincing,' Cade smirked at her. 'Like quite a few things about you...'

'What is that supposed to mean?' She frowned at him, but his light joking tone made her eventually smile.

'It means, no matter where we were, or what we were doing I could always convince you to 'meet me upstairs'...so to speak,' Cade grinned at her.

Blair blushed, 'Oh shut up.'

'Do you remember when we first started hooking up?' Cade smiled, leaning back into his pillow. 'You were so jealous of Lacy, even though you told me you wanted something casual. You used to get ridiculously jealous.'