Part 6

Recap! Part 6

Me: Now Leggo! 😁

We all go outside and see Ki'loni

Roc: oh no....😶

Me:....... Um hello?

Loni: Roc! Where have you been?

Me: excuse me!

Loni: what?!

Me: uh.. Who are you?

Loni: I'm Ki'loni, Roc's Gf!

Me: Roc.... Again?

Roc: sorry!

Loni: c'mon Roc, we are going to discuss this at home! ((Pulling his arm))

Me: ((grabbed his arm making Loni let go by accident)) He isn't going nowhere!

Loni: And who are you?

Me: Rocs girl! UGH! Can you just never come back and leave us alone? Please?

Loni: you haven't heard the last of me!

Me: whaaattever! 😝

Ray: so can we get on with the game?

Me: ok... This is how it's going down! Boys on this side ((points to the left)) girls on this side ((points to the right)) ready.... Set.... aim.... FIRREEE!!!! ((Everybody starts to shoot water at each other and the boys are winning))

Me: SANAA BEHIND YOU!

Sanaa: huh? ((Ray shoots Sanaa with a big water gun in the back and Sanaa falls dramatically))

Me: Sanaa! NOOOO!!! Why ray? Whyy?! 😞

Ray: haha!

Me: NOW! ((Sanaa clips ray up and pins him down and I spray him with my water gun))

Me: NOW WHAT?! Haha!

Ray: haha, this!

Me: what- ((I turn around and Prince,Roc,Trey,and Ko all squirt me with water))

Me: AAAHHH SANAA NINA STAR BEAUTY HELP MEEE!!!

Y'all jump on the boys back and everybody falls!

All of us: BHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! 😂😂 ((We all go inside and dry off and sit on the couch))

Me: So... Who won?

Boys: BOYS

Girls: NO GIRLS

Me: whatever... Hey, where's prod and doll?

Beauty: I don't know..

Ray: I think they're upstairs.. ((We all go upstairs & we see Doll and Prod making out))

Me: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!

Doll:((breaks the kiss)) huh? OMG! Guys, w-what are you doing up here?

You: we were wondering what you guys were doing..

Prod: ((whispers to Doll)) should we tell them?

Doll: yeah

Prod: well we have been dating for about 2 months now..

Us: WAHH?!

Doll: & I guess it's official now! 😊

Doll and Prod tweet about it, put it on Instagram, and everywhere else! Team mindless, team OMG, and team prodigy go OFF!!!!

THE NEXT MORNING

((Alarm goes off))

Me: Mann... ((Takes a shower, brushes teeth, does my hair, and got dressed. Btw MB, you, Sanaa,& OMG girls lived with me))

My outfit: An Abercrombie and Fitch pink t-shirt, dark pink sweat pants, and pink Nike's.

Your outfit: A batman tube top, batman shorts, and Batman Jordan's.

Sanaa outfit: an orange shirt that said 'Never out hustled' black ripped jeans, and orange n black chucks.

Me; hey, that's my shirt!

Sanaa: yep!

We all eat and head to school

AT SCHOOL

Loni: Hey justice, do you know Rocs supposedly Gf,Laylah?

Justice: yeah... Why?

Loni: since he broke up with us, you wanna break up their relationship?

Justice: mmmmm...... HECK YEAHH!!

Me: ((talking to you and Sanaa about stuff))

Loni: hey Laylah!

Me: yeah?

Justice:((smacks me))

Me:......

To be continued 😏