Part 24 The End : )

Part 24 The End

Recap:

Roc: What happened?

Me:.. C-Co called me a-and said I-if I want t-to get Chloe back, I-I-I have to come back to him and b-be his slave! O-or he's gonna take my Coco forever! ((Sobbing violently))

Roc: It's okay.. We're gonna get her back.. Just lay down with me..

Roc picks me up and lays me down gently with him. I fell asleep after sobbing. He sighed and just thought about what he should do. He dozed off after deep in thought.

THE NEXT MORNING_____________________________10:27 a.m. [ At a strange house ]

Me: Where am I?!

Roc: Welcome to your new home!

Me: OMG! Thank you so so so much baby! ((Kisses him))

Roc: You are very welcome! What're standing here for? Let's go explore our new house!

As Roc pulls me around the house showing me where everything is and I see that it's 4 levels, the game room is on the 4th level including an indoor pool. On the 3rd floor there's a mini living room, 4 guess rooms, and a bathroom in each room. On the 2nd floor it's me and Rocs room, including the twins, the twins' playroom for when they are old enough or old enough to at least crawl. And on the 1st floor it's the kitchen, main living room, two couches, a love seat, and a flat screen TV. Dddaaaaannnggg! AND its a balcony on the 2nd floor beside me and Rocs room! This is the best house ever! 😁

Roc: And I have one more thing to tell you!

Me: And that is?

Roc: I gotta new job! And I start tomorrow! My hours are from 1 to 8.

Me: That's wonderful! ((Hugs him then kisses his cheek)) My life feels complete now! Husband! Kids! My own house! A family! Everything I want in life!

Roc: Me too.. Well let's go get Christian and Christopher!

Me: I'm probably gonna get lost so how about you go first!

Roc:((Laughing)) Okay!

As Roc leads me upstairs , I sigh happily at the thought of sharing a house with my loved ones. I followed Roc up the steps to the twins' room. I picked up Christian while Roc picked up Chris. I kissed Christians forehead while I cradled him in my arms. Chris started to whin.

Roc: No no no! Don't cry!

I giggled. Chris cried harder. Roc tried cradling him but he just screamed. I gave Roc Christian and took Chris. Chris finally calmed down. Christian started up.

Roc: So I'm guessing the twins don't like me?

He handed Christian to me. I rocked both of them in my forearm as I stood up.

Me: They love their mommy more.

I smirked and winked. He kissed me and the twins.

Roc: I'ma go in our room , you coming?

Me: Yeah.

He walked out as I followed. When we FINALLY reached our room, I sat down with Chrissy -Aka Christian- on my lap facing foreword and put Chris on the bed, leaning hard on me. I scooped his pamper butt closer to me.

Me: Roc, can you go fix up 2 bottles for me?

He groaned.

Roc: Why didn't you ask me when I was down there?

I groaned, too.

Me: Know what, never mind. I'll just breast feed them.

He glanced over at me and sat down on the bed next To me. I lifted my shirt showing my black bra. Right when I was about to pull 'them' out, Roc cleared his throat and shot up.