Part 23

Part 23

Doc: Okay so the results are.. Ah, just to make sure, could we use the gel?

Me: Of course!

Doc: Okay, and you could leave tomorrow just be careful though.

Me: 'Kay!

Doc:((Puts the gel on my tummy))

Me: Dang it's cold!

Doc: ((Looks at the monitor)) Well it looks like two....

Roc: Oh my-

Doc: And they are both boys! ((Smiles)) Congrats!

Roc: YEEESS! I can't believe we're really having a baby! And I told you it was gonna be a boy!

Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah! But I bet both of their first words are gonna be momma!

Roc: Yeah right!

Me: Wanna bet baby boy?

Roc: Bet! ((Shakes my hand))

Doc: Well I'm sorry, it looks like 3..

ME&ROC: WHAT?!?! 😳😳😳😳

Doc; Oh my mistake, it's 2! They are moving like jumping jelly beans!

Me: Oh, whew! I was about to say!

Doc: Actually, you can go today!

Me: Thanks doc!

Doc: You are so welcome! And have you been feeling sick and been having morning sickness?

Me: Yeah.. But not like everyday. Only once in a while..

Doc: But when it does come, take this. ((Hands me a bottle)) and just to warn you Mr August, Ms Carter will have CRAZY mood swings so be prepared!

Roc:((Mumbles)) She already did before she was pregnant!

Me:((Smacks the back of his head)) I heard that!

Roc: Ouch!

Doc: And she will be a bit stronger!

Roc: She was ALREADY strong before she was pregnant!

Doc:((Laughing)) Okay! If it isn't any trouble, she's suppose to stay off that leg for about 3 days or so, but you could carry her around and once in a while let her walk but you have to help her though.

Me: So I have to relearn how to walk?! OMG OMG OMGGGGG! 😱

Doc:((Chuckles)) No no no! Your legs are just gonna be numb.

Me: Oh okay!

Doc: So you guys can go now! And congrats on the babies!

Me: Thank you!

Roc: I can't believe we are REALLY gonna have a baby!

Me: I know! But could you help me put my clothes on.. Since I could barely walk.. 😕

Roc: Uh, o-okay..

Me: Stop acting like that! I have on a bra & undies!

Roc: Oh okay..

As I swing my legs across the bed so they're just swinging back and forth, dangling from the bed, Roc gets my pants and helps me put them on and I put my shirt on with struggle, as Roc giggles at me he helps me and lets me put on his extra pair of Jordan flip flops. He gets a wheel chair and he signs me out. As we wheel out of there and get to his car, he picks me up and places me in the front seat. Out of no where, a nurse gets the wheel chair and wheels it back into the hospital. When Roc gets in the car, we stare at each other for a second and smile. That's how our relationship used to be. Silent communication.