Part 13

Recap! P13

Me: Roc, did you know that when you were drunk, you told me that you really did love me and wanted to have a future?

Roc:....

Me: huh?

Roc: no, I didn't know..

Me: well I just wanted to inform ya!

Roc: oh ok! Well, start packing!

Me: but it's only Saturday! When do we leave?

Roc: Tomorrow... I packed all of your bathing suites, bought some miniature deodorant, and some toothpaste, and mouthwash!

Me: & you are JUST NOW telling me to pack?!

Roc: sowwy..

Me: it's ok. But help me pack!

Roc: okay!

We pack up my clothes and shoes.! Surprisingly, it took only one suitcase!

Roc: We have your parents private plane.

Me: Yes! Their plane has a Jacuzzi! And the chairs turn into beds! EEKKK! I'm so excited! Thank you so much babe! ((Kisses him))

Roc: You are defiantly welcome! ((Kisses my forehead))

Nicki: ((comes past the door looking at me & Roc)) Awww 😊

Me: mommmm! Leave us alone!

Nicki: ok ok! 😊 ((walks past the door then backing up in front of my door)) oh and darling, me and Wayne aren't going..

Me: WHAT?! Why? I'm turning 16 next week!

Nicki: Because on your bday, I have a video shoot for Roman Reloaded, an interview, and I have to perform Super Bass for the Victoria Secret show! And your father has an album release the day after your bday and Miami is 3 or 4 hour trip and he won't make it in time. Sorry darling..

Me: ((tearing up)) it's... It's ok ma. Love you anyways...

Nicki: Love you.. And when you get on the plane, you'll be happy!

Me: aww.. Thank you anyway!

Nicki: Love you 😘

Me:((smiles and Nicki walks past the room downstairs, out the door...))

Me: Mann my parents are gonna miss my 16th bday! This is the worst! ((Falling back on the bed, covering my face, trying not to cry))

Roc: it's ok.. I'll be there.. With you.. ((Holds me))

Me: Thank you Roc.

Roc: no problem.. ((We just lay on the bed holding each other talking))

Me: Why did you get jealous about Corahn?

Roc: I don't know..

Me: Was it because you broke up with me, and then the next day I asked Co out then kissed him?

Roc: yeah. You sho can make a man jealous! 😂

Me: Sorry babe!

Roc: nah, it was my fault for being stupid..

Me: yeah! Haha!

Roc: Baby?

Me: yeah?

Roc: when we go on the trip tomorrow, I don't wanna fight or argue with you. Ok?

Me: ok. Pinky promise?

Roc: pinky promise ! ((We lock pinkies))

Me: HAHA!