68

"So thats, that. Maggie will be staying in Ireland and we'll be here permanently." Lena said. "I'll go get Alura and Alex up here so we can continue on with our day." Kara said. "Yes, we'll need to go look at schools today." Lena added. Kara nodded before she went out the door. "So looking at schools? That sounds boring." Sam says. "Yea, well you'll be there one day Sam." Lena ads smiling at her friend.

"Hey sweetheart! You having fun with Aunt Alex?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy!" Alura said. "Good, let's go back." Kara replied. Alrua ran off up ahead leaving Kara and Alex alone. "So..she's staying in Ireland? Permanently?" Alex asked in a hushed voice. "Yes. She'll never be allowed back in the states." Kara replied. "Did she say why she did all that shit?" Alex asked. "She said she did it all because in her mind I was supposed to be with her and not Lena." Kara replied. "That's bullshit. Everyone knows it was always gonna be you and Lena." Alex stated. "I know..but...Alex you should have seen her...she was not the old Maggie...she looked like a crazy person. Almost like she was possessed or something. I'm glad she's gone though." Kara replied. Alex nodded and they continued walking to the house.

"So what are you gonna do today?" Alex asked. "Lee and I are gonna look at schools. We have a few ones to look at later, all of them are gifted schools." Kara replied. "Oh that sounds like fun." Alex grumbled. "That's what your wife said too." Lena ads as she walks out onto the porch. "Where's Alura?" Kara asks. "In there with Sam and Eliza. I believe they're gonna play a board game or something." Lena said. "Oh ok." Kara replied.

"So uh...Kara told me about you know who..." Alex said. "Yea..she was definitely not all there." Lena replied. "That's what Kara said. That's...uh...too bad...but maybe in prison she can get help...or something...how are you dealing with it?" Alex asked looking at Lena. "I'm glad it's over, and now we can move on with our lives." Lena replied. "Yea...that's the good thing about it." Alex replied agreeing.