chapter 2- Unconscious

Please read and tell me your thoughts. Plus i promise the following chapters are going to be longer. Enjoy. Plus vote, comment, fan and stuff.

*************************************************************************************************************

- BEFORE -

I feel gravity losing its grip on my body.

My last thought... WTF?!?

Complete darkness...

Chapter 2- Unconscious

Shadows POV

I've just woken up to feel cold metal tools pulling and pinching every inch of my skin. Wait... cold metal tools? My eyes shoot open... just to be blinded by a probably 1000 watt light. My eyes cringe at the change.

I'm able to hear bits and pieces of a conversation.

"What is it?"

"Hmm... I believe we may have a female earthling..."

"Do you think he would want this for his collection?"

Collection? What collection can someone explain to me what is going on? I try to get up to leave but I can't move. Something is holding me down. I squirm, fear taking control of my body. The tools stop all together noticing my squirming.

What's happening I begin to wonder but never finish the sentence due to the fact that a needle has just been stabbed into my neck and i once again greet unconsciousness...