chapter 4- Darkness

Aha told you i would write more. Not to worry the chapters are going to get longer throughout the story! Please READ, ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN.

This chapter is dedicated to nitewalker for being nice and for being one of the awesomest authors EVER!!!

*************************************************************************************************************

 -BEFORE-

It looks up and i see a slow smirk spread across, showing its gleaming razor sharp teeth. 

 Damn… Turns out that little red riding hood is also big bad wolf.

Chapter 4- darkness

Shadows POV.

He stares at me for what seemed like hours. I shift under his gaze. It feels like he can see through my cloths, my skin and my bones, right into my soul. I shiver. The temperature of the cell just drastically dropped.

 I meet his eyes again and he moves closer to the cell. He glides over to the cell and presses this palm to the glass, spreading his demonic claws. He does this all without breaking contact with my eyes. Under his claws the glass starts to crack, shatter, then explode. The glass pieces fly in every direction but just before they reach me to do some serious damage they turn into dust.

I look up in amazement at the sparkling dust that showers me. I look back and squeal when i come face to face... no nose to nose with it. It glares at me with crimson eyes and the smirk was gone. I try to crawl away from it. My back hits the glass wall. I whimper there is nowhere to run now. Shit I’m done for!!!

It looks at me with curious eyes, then tilts its head back and releases a whole hearted laugh. By the laugh I’m going to say it’s safe to assume it is a man (ish) thing. Uhh i hate the feeling of being vulnerable and helpless. Not only am i locked up who knows where but my kidnapper is a man. How many things can you think of that would end badly for me?!? Well i can think of quiet a few!!!

As i give in to my woeful thoughts i notice that while the man/thing was laughing the hood of his cape fell off. Now if he would just oh so kindly look down again i will be able to see his face so i may report it to the police. Yes that is exactly what i will do i will remember his face then tell the police so they can arrest him and lock him up. I mentally smile at the thought of him having him get a taste of his own medicine!!! How do you like me now sucka? I mentally laugh and look back at him.

He was looking at me with an amused expression. I straighten myself and try to look at him with confidence. Oh my HOW on EARTH am I going to REMEMBER his FACE?!?

His face is like black shadow all fuzzy and blurry. It looks like he was made out of dark matter!!! All i can see was is eyes and his lips. I am absolutely and totally flabbergasted!!!

 He snickers. "I guess you will have a very hard time describing my appearance to the police now won't you" he says in a rich low voice and continues to snicker.

How did he... how can he... i guess I’m not very good at hiding my expressions after all. Yet i am still pondering how he read my thoughts so easily i mean i can’t be THAT bad at hiding my thought can i? He moves closer wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting my up with him like i was lighter than a feather.  i try to move my hands to push his demonic claws away from my waist and notice another important detail i seemed to have missed while i was busy being terrified. My hands were tied behind my back and so were my legs.

I struggle and try to free myself from his grip that was tightening at an alarming rate.

"I wouldn't recommend that, but if you insist…" he whispers in my ear causing me to shiver unwillingly.

He drops me. I yelp, surprised by his actions. He kneels next to me and before i can do anything else he stabs me with a needle.

The world turns hazy and then total darkness... sort of like his skin... soft darkness surrounds me.

Well... hello again unconsciousness.

************************************************************************************************************

hehehe... dun dun dunnn... what does this man/thing plan to do with her? well you must read the next chapter to find out...