Chapter 7- Fancy Little Bottle

hello readers sorry this chapter is so oddly spaced you can thank microsoft word for that. thank you for voting!!! you guys voted super fast... like pig fart fast (and if you dont watch discovery channel- that is VERY VERY fast!!!). i thank you again so i made this chappie EXTRA LONG!!! so... READ, ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!!

P.S. the dress to the side is the dress she is wearing but the person is NOT her!!! LOOK ONLY AT THE DRESS NOT THE PERSON. i will leave the characters to your imagination...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE I WILL NEED 10 VOTES OR MORE (that seems fair right?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---BEFORE---

---"HIS" POV---

She shivers and i let her fall to the ground. My patience is really on the tread today so i stab her with a needle before she can push my patience any further.

I wonder what i plan to do with her now that she is unconscious in my arms...

Chapter 7- Mysterious smell

 Shadows POV

 I awoke comfortable, surrounded by think heavy blankets and a warm presence pressed against me. Wait warmth from a presence.

I shot up like a bullet but extra material added weight to my body causing me to tumble. Pulling down the many blankets as I fall, i reveal the slumbering body next to me.

 "So you are awake..." says a sleepy looking man thing from the cell encounter. While he is talking to me i take the chance to examine him. He was now in a black cloak and everything is the same except his claws.

 "Where are your claws?" i ask while untangling myself.

 "Umm... i didn't have claws" he replied though it sounded more like a question than a statement.

 "Yes you did. I saw them!" I was certain about it but I wonder why he denies it... hmm.

 "Why are you so stubborn?" he yelled looking frustrated.

 "Why won’t you tell me the truth?" i yelled back asking a question of my own.

 Silence...

 "I retracted them so i won’t hurt you while you were sleeping..." he growled.

 "Aww... you care about me. How cute" i said just to annoy him even more.

"Don’t flatter yourself monkey. I only spared you for my own purposes." he says as he gets off the bed. I pull of the blankets and see that i was no longer in my usual cloths.

 "WERE ARE MY CLOTHS?!?" i scream. "OH AND WHY WAS I SLEEPING ON YOUR BED?!?" i decided i might as well yell my other question as well.

 "HOW DARE YOU YELL TO YOUR PRINCE MONKEY?" he roared visibly shaking.

"PRINCE?!? I DONT HAVE A BLOODY PRINCE! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW MY NAME IS NOT MONKEY!!!" i yelled back.

His angry crimson eyes shone brighter as his hands turned to fists.

 "I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU ARE. NOW THAT YOU ARE IN MY SPACE CRAFT YOU BELONG TO ME!!!"

 "I DO NOT BELONG TO ANYONE!!!" i screamed back.