Chapter 11- Staring Contest

EDITOR NEEDED please if you enjoy editing and are good at it, contact me. this chapter is not yet finished. i will update this chapter till it is but this is all i have so far. sorry. tell me what you think and vote and stuff.

***********************************************************************************************************

-BEFORE-

I throw the red and black swirling doors open and guess what I see? I see MY monkey talking and LAUGHING with my brother!!! My anger level just went from furious to inferno furious as I grip the empty blood container in my hand. I stare ahead at the pair of them sitting there with their jaws on the floor and the rest of the commoners standing, showing me respect. I smirk as I notice my brother sitting on an ordinary chair at the side and Shadow in the middle on his throne.

Who know kidnapping a monkey would be this fun. I mean I someone told me, I would have done this a LONG LONG LONG time ago. Seriously that monkey has been here for less than 24 hours and it has already put my brother in place, an ordinary chair where everyone but the next in line for the king SHOULD sit.  

I place the bottle safely in my pocket and walk to the end of the table. I smirk at the way my smirk makes my brother angry and how it makes Shadow have the faintest blush upon her soft cheek.

This game has just got more interesting now my brother is officially joined it, making my victory that much sweeter.

- Chapter 11- Staring Contest

 Shadow's POV

 The man looks straight at me with his piercing red eyes shining with fury then at Chase beside me. I swear I say a twinkle of amusement in his eyes but it disappears almost immediately. Instead his red lips form a smirk. A smirk directly aimed at me.

I try to peel my eyes away but they were glued on to that man. My heart pounds faster and faster as he approaches me. Wait no I mean us. Yes us as in me and Chase. Argh the way he looks at me and solemnly at me makes me forget that we are surrounded by a crowd.  I need a name for this man. I should ask him what his name is. Wait what if he’s mad at me for the whole bottle thing? No there is no what if. He is defiantly mad. Maybe I should just pretend not to see him? Maybe then he would forget. Well what’s the worst he can do?

Well… He does have claws. He can shatter glass without even trying. He has insanely sharp teeth. Oh and one more thing… He kidnapped me and I have no clue where I am and how to get out. Yup I’m screwed.

I start hyperventilating, thinking of all the possibilities.

He keeps moving forward towards me.

Thump thump thump. I’m not sure if that’s my heart or his feet but it just makes me more nervous. He’s smirk grows and his eyes shine with amusement and mischief.

Thump thump thump. He stops right in front of me and stares. I stare back (I mean what else can I really do?). The room is dead quiet and he leans forward till we are nose to nose. I can feel my cheeks heating up and I try my best to calm my racing heart. He takes in a big breath and I can feel some of my hair moving in his direction.  I stare back at him waiting for his next move.

He doesn’t do anything. Just stare back at me with his red eyes. We stare at each other waiting. For what, I don’t know. But I think we are having a staring contest.

I open my eyes as wide as I can and try to stare him down. He looks shocked for a moment then he smiles and imitates my eyes with his.

I’m so close to blinking but I think I’m going to win this. I can see his eyes twitching, wanting to blink but he looks just as determined as I am.  

He’s smile turns bigger and he blows a puff of air on to my face. THAT CHEATER!!! He made me blink!

He bends down lower and whispers “I win” in a deep husky voice. I automatically respond with a shiver and he chuckles. I narrow my eyes at him as he howls with laughter and takes the seat beside me.

I sit there angrily. I was so close to winning! Chase sits to the left of me clearly confused about what just happened. And that Thing sits at my right looking all smug with a satisfied smile on his face. Oh how I wish to smack that right off his stupid face.  

HEY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR THE CHAPTER ISNT DONE YET THOUGH. I WILL ADD MORE TO THE CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE MORE TO ADD. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

* Never mind people i'm just gonna make a new chappie instead.

-tell me what you think of it so far

-vote

-comment

-enjoy