Start Summer Spazzyfun

S T A R T     S U M M E R     S P A Z Z Y F U N

Summer is here and you can feel those summer waves in the air (well, not literally). Now is the time to start having fun with your three-month break from school works and projects. I bet all of you are excited to have a break from these works, but first, do you have a plan for summer? If not, get ready to face a seemingly endless days of having nothing planned. On the other hand, an empty schedule can be more exciting than what it seems because that means you can do whatever you want to do, that's why we're here; to help you make your summer Super Spazzyfun!

So every day of summer vacation, you wake up with a choice to make; will you bury yourself in under your blanket after the minute you woke up and spend the day with your laptop in your room curtains closed or will you wake up with excitement and energy because today is another day with different possibilities?

Approach the day with hopefulness! Remember, summer doesn't last forever to hide in your room waiting for school to start again. You'll just waste your time if you do that. As much as we want you to keep reading our webzine all day, you really need to get a life outside especially this summer season. (You need vitamin D too, have pity on your physical body.) You don't need those gears and gadgets to have a fun summer nor a vacation at the world's number one resort; all you need is to go out and have fun with your friends. We're not saying that technology is equal to bad because it's not, (In fact, we have a section for that which is "Talking Nerdy" where you can find out what are the latest gadgets and/or movies) we're saying that if you just give sometime with your life outside the screen or your room, even a plain white cardboard box can be the activity center of the century (and you don't need iPhones to do that.) Imagine, when your future kids ask you about how you spent your summer when you were young, what will you answer to them; tell them that you spent it with boredom or with fun? It's you choice if you're going to lock yourself up in your room or take a risk and see what fate lies ahead of you this summer.

So, what will you choose?

Have fun SZYs,

Sapphire