Spazzy Hot Books

S P A Z Z Y    H O T     B O O K S

Are you looking for a good story? Well look no further because I've picked out some juicy stories for you to read.

Romance: A Unique Kind of Love by ForeverSmiling99

Liam is an outcast. Ever since he lost ability to speak after a traumatizing car accident, no one wanted to approach him. He lost everyone he loved. No one actually knows him. Some bully him. He's called: the Silent Freak. 

Lena is popular. Every girl envy's her beauty, but she thinks people lie. Even if she changes schools every year, everyone loves her. No, she's not a wannabe. She's nice and kind...yet naïve. Love? A stranger to her. She lost everyone she loved from young age. No one actually knows the real her.

They meet, of course. Every encounter making their feelings grows stronger. What happens when Lena falls in love with the guy who loves her, but you can only see it through his eyes?

Fantasy: Savage by xanthis

Deimos. He's a man with no past, future, or present. All he knows is how to kill and how to do it well. When an ambush gone wrong leaves him unconscious and completely unprepared for the screaming woman and the face full of concrete, all he knows is that he has to get rid of the witnesses.

Naomi. She's a woman whose life is dominated by caring for her mother and leading a team of construction workers. When the project of her life is put at risk because of a freak storm, she's furious to wake up in the morning to see a giant, gorgeous man face-first in her cement.

Both of their lives are thrown into chaos when he demands her help to get back to a world she had thought mythical. Convinced he's insane; Naomi tags along...until things start to get real. Terrifyingly real. To the point where he's asking her permission to turn her into a mermaid!

Science Fiction: Dawn of the Epoch by RugbySpurs

Hunter called himself an archaeologist, but he was a modern day treasure hunter. Tiyana was a scientist devoted to her craft. They were passionate people, wholly devoted to their work. Neither of them had time for love. Neither of them could resist it when it happened. Neither of them knew that the world would need the two of them to save it from a tyrannical pre-historic overlord, his cyborg vampire paramour, and their army of mindless drudges.

Dawn of the Epoch is a science fiction novel about dark matter, death rays, nuclear warfare, and the Large Hadron Collider, but it is also a fantasy novel about medieval warriors, alchemy, and ancient gods. Dawn of the Epoch blends fantasy with reality, bringing mythology to life today. It is also an apocalyptic thriller spanning the globe from the Pyramids of Egypt to the heart of Africa to the majesty of the Himalayas. It is an epic hybrid-genre story with intense action sequences, magic, mythology, suspenseful plot twists, countless obstacles for the protagonists to overcome, and an utterly Machiavellian supernatural villain.

Chick Lit: No Capes by joecool123

“Why wear a mask?” I whispered as my fingers brushed the satin garment that revealed only his enigmatic eyes.

“No one can find out my real identity,” He replied, his gaze pouring into mine, “Anyone could be behind this mask. Besides, it keeps me safe."

I held my breath, realizing just what could happen if he left the city. How that would change everything. “Okay,” I continued, letting the cool drizzle of the nighttime air soak my skin, “I suppose that’s pretty standard… but why not wear a cape? Don’t superheroes usually wear capes?” He cracked a boyish grin and took a step away from me, as if he’d suddenly inherited a windfall of energy.