Advertisements

A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

Contest:

Reality Wattpad Competition by Future_Rick_Roirdan

Reality Wattpad Competition is a contest wherein you can strengthen your writing skills and have people see your work. It's like a reality show where people can go check out your stories and see the which is the best one. It will be awesome and hopefully, it will be annual. Season one is coming soon and you better start passing your forms. Check out Future_Rick_Roirdan's bio for the forms and rules. Also, give your best shot because even if it's still a small writing competition, it's still an honor to be a part of it and hopefully, a winner. Prizes will be announced when fifteen or twenty competitors joins. You read it right, there's only fifteen to twenty spots left so join now!

Wattpad Story in English:

Perfectxia by ClaireTslove

What if our obsession with perfection becomes a disease? An illness called Perfectxia-a mental disorder involving an obsession over perfection-spreads through the nation but Priss Krien is immune to it. Having the government infected by it produces some drastic results, with the society bent on trying to becoming perfect. One method the government uses is getting an "Ideal"-a person moulded to 'perfection' to be the guideline of how citizens should be like in the society. But in turn of events, the original 'ideal' dies in a mysterious death and another successor is set to replace her. Coincedentally and reluctantly, Priss is chosen and she realizes the dark side of living a high life and being a celebrity while she realizes that "Perfection" could be the worst disease we could ever have and no one can ever be flawless.

This story is a Science Fiction and Romance story. It's a good choice if your trying to look for books to read. It's a very nice book with good grammar, smooth flow of the scenes and you feel the emotion of the characters. It's a very nicee book, I'm telling you so you need to read it now.