InkLit

I N K L I T

Welcome to Spazzy Magazine – 1st edition! Or have too many people already said that? ;)

Well, Well! First things first!

Behold – I’m THE Vilopoetess! I also happen to be the proud holder of the title – InkLit, here, in the Spazzy Magazine. InkLit means Ink Literature but I don't know where that came from.

But still, Call me Vilo.

I’m your amazing, cheesy, fun-loving, sarcastic, mind-wandering, absolutely brilliant, too modest, Writing guide! Whether it’s cliché novels, dramatic Chick Lit’s, suspicious thrillers or Wet-The-Keyboard-Romances! I’ll guide you through. Oh! And Poetry.   I’ll be blabbing on here with endless tips and a cardboard box for you to bang you’re head on through Writer’s blocks, and a tissue so you can wipe over your-so-called Sucky book.

Oh Well! You get the point!

Hopefully…

As this is a spazzy new start to a SPAZZYMAZING magazine, I shall start off with my topic as

Spazzy Beginners!

Here on, no introductions. But never forget! I’m always available on PM.

For those of you anxious amateur writers,

Scared? Sure, What the Hell! You should be… There is a whole load of competition out there. But, Think again! Is that what you’re going to write for? Is this just going to be a race? If so, then think again. Out here, it’s what you do and not just what you resolve to do. Oh sure! All of us want to do a lot of things… But only some of us do it. Where are these ‘some of us’ going wrong?

Self esteem, my sweeties.

Just believe! Believe that you are in fact the best! It helps you to gain you’re very own style, you’re very own stories, you’re very own resolves, and most importantly! You’re very own dreams… Originality is where it all begins.

If you are really interested! Then, trust me! You’ve got nothing to lose. Cut the fear, and just put out all your thoughts out there. Pour out of you what comes, the rest is easy. But again, that is only the first step.

And remember, no story is bad! A story can NEVER, EVER BE BAD! It is only the way you present it, the way you showcase the substance, and the way you pinpoint the focus. Writing is an art. In addition, every art comes from the soul, not the mind. And all of you out there just need to bring out your soul and your talent dominates everything. Cuz, Talent is one thing everyone has in common. Just remember, if they can do it! Then so can you!

Alright! I know what you are saying. Cut the motivation crap, the hell are we supposed to do to make our stories good? Well, like I said, your story is already good. The Grammar is vital; it’s those little steps that form the big rock. After letting it all flow out, get an editor, the first few times. Observe. Observation is vital, for future improvement and development; you should never depend on others for too long! You can make your story as cliché as you like, but make sure it is not annoying. We shall talk about this cliché loving writers out there another time!

Remember, beginners! Make use of sites like Wattpad! Constructive criticism from here will help you out in a long run. Try to take every single thing in a sporty manner, and try to put forth as much advice as possible. But remember! In the end, the story is yours!

Poetry or stories! It doesn’t matter! Both are equally good, and equally appreciated. Make them notice, Cuz you have got it in you! Remember, I’m already proud of ye!

Phew! That’s enough for today, don’t you think? Enough for a beginning? I hope you get to know me all soon enough! Don’t hesitate to PM me for what kind of tips you would like me to talk about here! Cuz it all works! Once again, Welcome to Spazzy Magazine! And to you beginners! Tell me how this helped.

~Signs out by humming a tune,

Vilo