Rouge

Sonic p.o.v

The minute I saw rouge I ran inside and hid under the sofa i don't need anyone else seeing me like this , especially any girls like rouge and amy I thought as I heard the door open, from under the sofa all I could see were two set of shoes.

"We're did he go?" I heard shadow asked as he walked in and stopped at the middle of the room. "Who are you looking for?" I heard a female voice speak up. Oh god shadow don't tell her, don't tell her! I repeated over and over in my head hopping somehow he wouldn't tell. "Sonic" he replied No!!! I screamed in my head. Just then rouge sat on the sofa I was under thank goodness she wasn't that heavy.

"Faker come out right now!" Shadow screamed "shadow, why is sonic even in your house?" Rouge asked very confused. "You will see when I find him and  I teach him a real lesson" he groaned before sitting next to Rouge. "Ah!" I screamed and covers my mouth the minute the the noise escaped my mouth, I felt the presser lift of me as shadow and rouge jumped up great I thought as I saw shadow bend down to look under the sofa.

I saw crimson eyes scanning under the sofa till they finally stopped on me and he groaned before reaching his hand under the grab me. I scooted back till I felt the hard wall behind me. Shadow then smirked and got up oh no was all I could thing as I realized what what he was doing. Before I could move the sofa was moved out of the way and I was picked up by a hand.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Rouge in front of me shocked. "W-what happened? Big blue?" She asked but then in a blink of a eye I in her arms. "Awww your so cute like this!" She yelled in my ear and he hugged me. I look up to she Shadow with a smirk on his face , arms crossed, leaning against the wall. I took my tongue out at him before trying to wriggle out of Rouge's death hug.

"Shadow can he talk?" Rouge asked as she sat down, with me on her lap.

Shadow p.o.v

"Ya he can talk" I replied as I sat down next to Rouge. "Sonic, talk" I commanded. The blue blur just crossed his arms looking more cute than scary. I chucked as I got a idea and look out a camera someone had gave be a while back. "Fine faker be like that" I said as I looked a picture of him "Shadow the hedgehog!! Delete that now! Now!" He screamed sounding like a 2 year old, his voice had gotten very very high. Rouge bursted out laughing as I chuckled.

"It's not funny!" The toddler screamed before jumping out of Rouge lap and running in room closing it shut. I got up and went to the door. He just locked him self in the restroom I thought as a face planted. "Rouge, do you think you can help me take sonic a bath?" I asked in a whisper. She nodded and before I used chaos control to appear in the room right behind sonic who didn't even notice as he was pushing the door closed with his cubby arms, eyes closed.

I signaled Rouge to get him, she slowly bent down and picked him up. "Ahhhhh!!!" Sonic screamed as he was picked up. Once he realized it was just us and saw the tub full of water he started to wriggle "down!!! Down!!!! Down!!!" He screamed as Rouge carried him closer to the tub. "Sorry small blue, but you really need a bath, and so does Shadow" she whispered the last part with a laugh. But I still heard her.

After about a hour we managed to finally get him in the bath after I promised to delete the photo. He still somehow managed to get me into the tub, that little pincushion. We sat down on the sofa with sonic with a towel around him on my lap shaking.

"I-I-I h-hate w-w-water" he shivered as he got snuggled close to me. I tensed up a bit but then claimed down. "Well it had to be done because you were a mess before" I replied as I saw Rouge  looking with slight amusement as I sat there with sonic.

"Your protective over him" she said after a while. I looked down to see he had fell asleep so I got up and went to my bedroom and put him down, putting pillows all around him so he wouldn't fall of. I turned around and saw Rouge leaning on the door frame.

"Point proven" she said with a smirk. "Ya well...someone has to look over the toddler hero" I replied as I passed her to go the the living room. "You can sleep on the bed, it's big so you and sonic can sleep on, I'll get the sofa" I told her as I left. I sat down on the sofa, I didn't need sleep but if today was going to be anything like today I need as much energy as I could get, so I drifted of to sleep.

****************
Ok so I said I was going to post after 5 votes but I got a comment that gave me the motivation to write more, so here you go! Please comment on how I can do better and vote.  Bye till next time!! Thx Carmengirl247