Kidnapped

Ok so first, THANKS YALL so much for the vote even if there not that much it's more then I expected for this. Enough talking lets get back to the story..
Sonic p.o.v

I looked down to see everyone getting smaller and smaller. "Someone please help" I whispered as some smoke entered the net I was in and my eyes slowly closed.

I woke up sometime later and found myself in a crib , but a cage was built on top of it, leaving me trapped great. I walked up to the cells with my cubby legs and grabbed the bars trying to see were I was. I was surprised to see I was in a little room with only the crib, a changing station, and a rocking chair and everything was blue. Does he really thing he was going to keep me here long? No shadow would come to save me right? He had promised but I am his rival.

The door open after a few minutes and Eggman walked in, the man that had done all of this. "Hello rodent , it's good to see your finally awake" he spoke as he pressed a button and the extra cell bars disappeared leaving only the crib. "What do you want Eggface!?" I said with a glare trying to make my voice as deep as I could. He laughed his wired laugh as he walked up to the crib and reached to pick me up.

I quickly ran to the corner of the crib but now I was trapped, he picked me up with both hands pinning my arms to my side. I wriggled to get out but I wasn't strong enough to escape his grasp. "If I was you I would get use to being here, you see this is your new home" he said with a smirk as he carelessly dropped me back in the crib. "What are you talking about?" I asked as I stood up looking at him. "You see, if I raise you evil then I can finally take over the world! Wohohohohoh!!!" He laughed but stopped when he heard I started to giggle. "What's so funny rodent?!" The egg shaped man Snapped at me. "There is no way I will ever work for you Eggface!" I yelled back, to my surprise he only smiled.

"Oh but you see my dear sonic, I'm working on a device right now that till erase all your memories , and then I can raise you as my own" I just starred at him with disbelieve as he walked back and forth never talking his eyes of me. "B-but shadow will save me!!" I screamed back as I felt my eyes watering, why did I feel like crying? It must be this toddler thing , there is no way I'm crying in front of my arch-nemesis that's for sure.

"That's funny you think your rival is going to save you? I think he is happy he doesn't have to take care of you anymore , overjoyed I would think. Why would he care for his rival?" He told me as he stopped right In front on the crib. His not right is he? Is shadow really happy to get rid of me? No he's like a big brother to me now I looked up to Eggman and screamed as loud of my toddler voice would allow me too. "SHADOW IS GOING TO SAVE ME!! YOUR LIEING YOU LIER!!" his smile fell and he frowned at me "I think that machine made you forget your manners , not that you ever had any, but if your going to live here you need to learn." He said as he pushed a button

My eyes widened as I relaxed what he meant but before I could do anything two robots came in and one picked me up and sat down, putting me down on his lap and holding me down as he other robot came and lifted his arm ready to spank. I gulped as I bit my lip so that I wouldn't yell out loud in front of Eggman.

The robots hand came down and I held in a Yelp as it really really hurt , it came down again and I let out a little Yelp. The 5th time my eyes had tears in then and I couldn't hold in it, I bursted out crying and couldn't stop. Eggman told the robots to stop as he walked up and picked me up "I hope this will teach you a lesson not to be rude" he said as he put me in my crib and left with the robots.

I was still crying but not out loud like before, it was a silent cry "please hurry shadow, that is if you care" I whispered to no one as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**********
Poor sonic. Again thx so much for the votes and if you like sonamy check out my other book please. I have question for y'all do y'all want me to do ROUGE/KUCKES OR ROUGE/SHADOW?? ? Please comment or I'll just pick one See you next time!