G.U.N

"WHY!! Why does everyone want him when he can't defend himself!" Roared Shadow as he punched another hole in Amy's wall. "Better the wall and not us" whispered Amy as she wrote down the bill for her wall. "Well Shadow he is the hero, and being a toddler and everything, it is the best time t-" Silver was cut of as he ducked down to avoid Shadow's fist. "I need to get my anger out, usually I just race sonic or fight with him....but..." He didn't finish the sentence as he ran out of the house.

Before silver could after him he felt blaze stop him, "be gentle with him, and don't do anything stupid" she warned. "Can't promise you the second one" he teased before flying of to find the black hedgehog.

After searching he spotted Shadow with his head leaned a tree, eyes closed and he was whispering something. He sneaked behind the tree to listen to what Shadow was saying."I'm so sorry sonic, this is the 3rd time I have failed you, I wasn't lying when I said you were like a little brother to me, and I feel the same way with silver, who is a idiot to think I don't know he is listening" he said with a smirk as he turned to see the silver hedgehog with a surprised look on his face.

"Shadow don't worry nothing is going to happen to him" silver said after he got over the shock. Shadow's smirk fell into a frown "I just don't want to lose someone I care about" he said whispering. "Shadow, we are going to get him back" he said giving shadow a surprise hug "and I look up to you as a big brother too" Shadow tensed up but hugged him back anyways. "Ready to go to something stupid?" Silver asked with a smirk. "Your girlfriend told you not to didn't she?" Shadow teased before running of with silver blushing like crazy behind him "she.....I....I...oh be quiet!"

Sonic was in a corner of a little cage shivering. "Look who we have here" said the commander as he picked up sonic by the fur on his neck. Sonic yelped as he was picked up. "Ah yes, with you we can have to unlimited weapon" he said with a dark smirk as he put a finger up to sonic's face and tapped his nose. Sonic quickly bite his finger, making him let go and drop him to the floor.

"Agent! Take him to the testing room".Before sonic could make a run for it he was lifted into the arms of someone, he was turned around to see Rouge was holding him. "Rouge! "He yelled before hugging her " can you help me get out of here?" He asked in her ear. "I'm so sorry little blue, I can't at less not right now" she whispered in his ear hugging him back.

They came to a room and Rouge set him down on a metal table. Before Rouge could explain she was dragged out by two G.U.N agents. "Sonic run!!" She yelled, but it was to late the unbreakable glass doors closed, separating them. Metal cuffs appeared and surrounded  Sonic's wrists and ankles, pinning him to the table. "Help!!!" Sonic screamed as people surrounded him holding up many needles.

Shadow and Silver were outside the G.U.N base when they heard a "beep beep" sound. Shadow looked around before realizing that it was coming from his wrist. "Oh I didn't know I had this" he mumbled as he pressed a button on it. Rouge's face appeared and she had tears in her eyes. "Shadow you have to help sonic! There going to inject chaos powers in him! They don't understand his body is too little to stand that! He is going to die!" She yelled as Shadow's and Silvers eyes widened.

Shadow quickly grabbed silver and disappeared, appearing beside Rouge. Shadow watched as scientists were about to inject the liquid into sonic, who was balling his eyes out. Shadow quickly, with all his power bursted down the unbreakable door and knocked the scientists down. Silver broke the cuffs and grabbed sonic, hugging him close and tight "shh..shhh.. It's ok" he whispered in sonic's ear, who had his face buried in his chest.Just as the commander and agents showed up Shadow grabbed everyone and teleported back to Amy's house.

**************
Up next is sonic and shadow time!!
Shadow: why did I agree to this?
Sonic: here! Here!
Me: if y'all don't stop judging I'm going to make that dare in the other book.
Shadow and sonic: *mumbling* fine