What?!

Sonic slowly opened his eyes to see Shadow and Silver looking down at him with worried looks. He felt pain all over and closed his eyes again, was he back to normal? "You ok little guy?" Asked Silver as he and Shadow helped him up. Sonic stood up and gasped "what?" He was about the height of Shadow's shoulder. They all looked and saw he had been turned into a 8 year old.

Sonic scratched the back of his head "well this is better then being a toddler" he said with a laugh before bending over in pain and all most falling over. Shadow quickly caught him and picked him up bridal style. "Let's go, that laser must have hurt him" he said as Sonic blushed a little before screaming "Shadow! I'm not a baby anymore! I don't need to be carried!" Shadow simple smirked before starting to run.

The wind flew in Sonic's face as they ran and he closed his eyes feeling sleepy. Soon Shadow noticed he was asleep and turned to Silver "still think he is cute?" Shadow asked as Silver was looking at the sleeping hedgehog in Shadow's arm.

"Ya he is still a kid and he still had a little of his chubby cheeks" Silver laughed, making Shadow chuckle as they reached Amy's house. Amy was staying at Cream's house so that the 3 hedgehogs could live in hers. Shadow set Sonic down on the couch and walked to the door, "I'll see you later I'm going to be out in the back I need to let out some anger" he said before running out the back door.

Shadow had been running in circle on a trace behind Amy's house for about a hour, when a blue blur passed him, "your to slow!!" Shouted a cocky voice of a 8 year old as Shadow smirked and picked up speed. "So you finally wow up sleeping Beauty" Shadow teased as he was running at a speed to match Sonic.

"Haha ya so what happened when I passed out" he asked as he ran a little faster, testing Shadow speed. "Well the one what tackled me to the ground was Scourge so we beat him and Mephiles and that's when you started to wake up" Shadow explained as he ran faster than Sonic "your loosing your speed Sonic" he chuckled only to fall down on the floor and roll as someone tripped him.

Shadow looked up and the person that had done it with a glare. Sonic gave him a innocent smile before running for his life. "Get back here faker! Now that your older I can beat you!" He yelled with a smirk as he ran the direction the kid had run of too.

Silver was drinking his coffee when the door swung opened and a blue blur ran in and hid behind him "save me!" Sonic whispered as the black blur ran in covered with leaves and mud. Silver chucked before speaking "what happened to you Shadow?" The black hedgehog looked around before turned to Silver "Sonic happened, and now I can't find him" he said as a smirk appeared on his face as he saw something blue moving behind Silver.  

Sonic was holding his breath trying not to giggle when two hands picked him up from behind and turned him in circles before dropping him on the couch. He looked up all dizzy to see Shadow but before he could say anything Shadow started to tickle him.

"Hahhaha-Sh-hahahah -Silver! Hahaha help!!" Sonic laughed as Silver walked over and started to help Shadow tickle him. "Hey! Hahahaha not haHAHAHA! Fair!" Sonic laughed harder making both Shadow and Silver laugh with him.

Sonic was trying to catch his breath while still giggling a little and Shadow and Silver stopped tickling him. "I'll...get y'all back one day" Sonic said with a smile as he ran to the kitchen. "Me want chile dogs!"

"Fine" Shadow mumbled as he followed Sonic to the kitchen and started making or trying to make chile dogs.

***************
Hope you liked it and next will be some cooking lessons!!! Hahaha can't wait :)

Sonic: well at less I can mess with Shadow again
Shadow: that never stopped you, even when you were a baby!
Sonic: hehehe ya ik
Shadow: well at less now I can beat you since your older *smirk*
Sonic: *gulp* hehe nice joke Shadz
Shadow: I don't joke