Missing

Shadow woke up with Sonic in his arms and the smell of food. He got up and laid Sonic down on the couch and walked to the kitchen. "I didn't know you could cook" he said with a smirk as he sat down at the table and got a plate of food. "It's just pancakes" Silver replied putting syrup on his pancake.

"So we got all the chaos emeralds" Silver said taking a bite of his food. "So when will the machine be ready?" Asked the black hedgehog looking a little worried. There was a moment of silence before Silver spoke up "your going to miss him when he gets back to normal aren't you?" He asked with a smirk.

Shadow looked at him before replying "I little I guess, I mean I'm still going to hang out with y'all, I just don't have to so be protective over him anymore" he said simply as the door to the kitchen opened and the little toddler wobbled in rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" he mumbled as he walked over to Silver and raised his arms to get picked up. Silver was surprised at first but picked him up and put him in his lap. "Sleep well?" He asked as Shadow started feeding him his baby food.

"I guess" Sonic mumbled as he ate his food with a sad face. Silver and Shadow exchanged looked before Shadow cleared his throat. "What's wrong Sonic?" Said hedgehog looked back and forth from Shadow's and Silver's worried faces.

Sonic looked down at his feet "nothing" he whispered. "Come on little buddy what's wrong?" Silver asked as he bounced his legs up and down, making Sonic giggle a little.
"Well..." Sonic hesitated a little. "Do y'all pinky promise not to tell anyone?" He asked holding out his pinky. "Pinky promise" Shadow and Silver said before pinky promising with there pinkies.

"Ok fine.....I'm having these really bad dreams about different things like people making fun of me, getting captured and terrible things just because I'm a toddler now, or should I say baby" Sonic said sadly before he could say anything else he was in the arms of Silver and Shadow.

"It's ok Sonic we are here for you and your a toddler not a baby that doesn't know anything" they whispered gentle words In his ear. They stayed there in a hug till they heard Sonic's snoring. Shadow put him down on the couch and Silver covered him with a blanket.

A few hours later Shadow woke up "ugh.. I don't remember sleeping" he mumbled as he sat up and looked around. He looked up to see Sonic was gone. "Sonic?" He asked as he ran around the house looking for him. "Silver!!!" We're is Sonic?" He asked as he found Silver in the kitchen drinking coffee

"I don't know I all ready called everyone in the gang and no one has seen him" he said before taking a sip of his coffee. "Sonic is missing!!!!" Shadow yelled while shaking Silver back and forth. He ran out of the room running and checking in ever corner and under ever rock he could find. "We're there goes my coffee and now we have a crazy Shadow on the lose, plus a missing Sonic" Silver mumbled as all his coffee had spilled all over the floor and him.

***************
So there you go hope you like it sorry the next chapter will be longer I promise. Please comment and vote! And don't forget to check out my other books.