Chapter 12.

The month and a half flew by, everyone was busy making sure everything was in place. Everyone was talking about the carnival from what would be there this year to what they were dressing up with.

It was the morning of the Carnival and Mr Parker was doing a check with everyone to make sure everything had been done and was ticking things off the list in front of him.

"Okay so..." Brooklyn lists off everything, from the parents and students who were helping set up currently to the people running each booth from Friday through to the weekend.

"Then everyone who has been working in my team will take it down on Sunday night once the carnival is finished and everyone leaves there is a litter team coming around at the end of each night and a couple of them will be there during the day to keep the place clean."

"Is everything paid for?" Mr Parker ticks things off the list as he Brooklyn talks and then stops to look up to him once he is done.

"Yes, ride's and cleaners are already paid for."

"Well done everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all works out for everything over the weekend I hope to see you all. Remember to stay safe and don't get in trouble." Mr Parker says closing his book. "Well, I have a meeting with a few teachers about the Carnival so if the rest of you would like to leave or stay in here and talk about more about the Carnival or the winter dance  you can." He picks up his stuff before walking out.

"Okay everyone don't forget to buy tickets for family and friends beforehand if they don't want to stand in line with everyone else buying there's. Also, dress up for whatever day you're going on and the Yearbook would like pictures sent in if anyone takes any good enough to go into the book." Rosie says standing up reading off her list.

Brooklyn stands up after Rosie sits down.

"Right my group on Sunday after closing time can everyone meet me by the front gate and I will hand out jobs for everyone to help clean up and take down, Once you have done your list then you can go home and enjoy Monday off being that we will all be up late closing down we have been given the day off but we must collect homework from teachers we would have had so get that done today please." He sits back down as a few people pack up to leave while others stay making plans with their friends.

***

It was Sunday and I was dressed as Wonder Woman, I knew I shouldn't have let Madison talk me into letting her buy the outfit. I was going to freeze.

I walk out of my bedroom and downstairs where the rest of my family are I turn into the living room and look up at the rest of my family and freeze on the spot, all thoughts of giving Madison a piece of my mind gone.

Mason is standing with his arms crossed over his chest shaking his head and muttering things under his breath.

Spencer was drawing a moustache onto Cruz's face.

Madison playing with her wig and Jack was sitting on the sofa playing on his phone.

"What the hell is going on." I ask and everyone looks up at me.

"Don't you dare laugh." Mason warns putting his finger up to me.

"We're the Addams family." Spencer and Madison say at the same time looking proud.