Chapter 13.

"Okay so now we are done with all the small rides I say we go on the big rides." Noah says standing in front of the group of us. So far we had all gone on some of the more smaller rides before we went to the food tent to grab some food.

Now the rest of us was all sitting down letting our food go down while Noah was up and ready to go on the next round of rides, also known as the big rides.

"I'm scared of heights so not a chance." Faith says shaking her head.

"I think if I go on one of those rides I might throw up, count me out." Ebony says looping her arm through Faith's to prove she was staying with Faith.

"Rosie and Penelope you going to prove not all girls are scary-cats." Dustin says joining Noah who raises his eyebrows in challenge.

"In all the years we have been friends have I ever gone on any of the big rides?" Rosie asks crossing her arms and leaning back into Brooklyn.

"Well, there was that one time when we were little and our parents took us all and you came off with wet trousers." Dustin tells her and her eyes widen that he just told everyone that and everyone else starts laughing.

"I remember that and you had to go home early and you kept crying." Harry adds in.

"Alright shut up." Rosie says glaring at everyone.

"So that's a no from Rosie, Penelope what about you?" Noah asks and everyone looks at me.

"I'll go on them." I smile ready to prove I'm not scared.

"Alright what we standing around for let's go, let our capes fly!" Noah starts running towards the first ride his cape coming up behind him blowing in the wind. I'm starting to worry he might not the cape off ever again.

We leave the girls behind as all the boys and I take off after Noah who was picking out what ride we went on.

"Alright alright, here we go." Dustin gets in line with Noah who was back to watching the ride, a pirate ship that went upside down.

Loads of people were screaming as it got higher and higher before topping upside for a few seconds longer than it would have when it went higher before swinging back down to the ground at a fast rate.

It starts to slow down again, the screaming stops and turns into chatter as it comes to a stop and everyone gets off allowing the new group of people in, Noah rushes towards the back of the ship and pats the spot next to him for me to sit and Brooklyn gets in after me.

Once our row is full the bar comes down and the staff working the ride checks we're all strapped in before going back to the controls.

Noah starts jumping in his seat at the ride starts up and we start off nice and slow a slight rocking motion.

That doesn't last long before we're at a tipped forward motion swinging back and forth, Noah had started cheering now as it got faster, before full on screaming with the rest of us as we're almost upside down.

He moves closer to me linking his arm through mine resulting in me getting squished up against Brooklyn and Noah, all the space I once had gone was we finally get tipped upside, Noah letting out an ear piercing scream out, resulting in me having to turn my head into Brooklyns shoulder to try and lessen the scream.