Chapter 2

Here is the second part hope you like it make sure to vote or leave a comment!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home I went to my room before my parents would want to give me my gifts. I sat on the window seat furthest away from the door. I opened the box placing the dream catcher next to me, I slowly opened the note addressed to me. It read....

Nessie,
I know lately you have been distant with me, I thought maybe you were having bad dreams. So I got you this dream catcher to waste them away. I want you to know that what ever it is I will always be here for you forever!

Jacob

I sat in silence, I was relived that it wasn't a complete love note. But I felt a sadness that it wasn't crawling up my throat. As I slept that night the thought of Jake filled my thoughts, I couldn't face this any more I was starting to like him. What would I do now though? Was this all apart of imprinting? Was I meant to be with jake? I lay there in bed not knowing what to do, but knowing all I could do was regain our friendship.
That next mourning I found him outside looking at the river, I walked up to him with butterfly's in my stomach. "Hi jake!" I said so not to startle him. "Hey Ness" he said slightly stunned. I asked him if we could talk which he gladly agreed to, I told him that I was sorry for being so distant. I hoped he hadn't realized it had been about the imprinting. He was fully forgiving, now that we had gotten that out of the way he asked me if I wanted to go to La Push? We had always went there when I was younger. "Ya I'd love to go" I said quickly. After reaching the beach we just walked around talking about what we hadn't discussed in months. I had been flirting with him all day hopping that he might like me too, he seemed to not notice it. But I wanted him to, I couldn't stay away from him forever. As we drove back home we pulled up to my house tucked back in the woods. As I said good night he started to lean towards me I wasn't sure if I wanted him to kiss me yet so I turned my face. His lips pecked my cheek softly, I bowed my head down and got out of the car as I walked to the door my heart pounded what was I doing? I frustrated my mind why didn't I kiss him I asked myself over and over agin. I turned around quickly knowing he still sat in his car with his head lights on. I ran up to his car window, "what's up?" He asked, "I just forgot something" I said. He looked at me confused "what?" I slowly leaned closer to him he then kissed me before I could get any closer to him! I felt a blush coming on I ran inside quickly to my room, I sighed that kiss, and my first kiss was amazing! I couldn't hide it from myself anymore Jacob was in my life and I hoped it would stay that way.