Chapter 6

Sorry it has been so long ,but I have some motivation and will try to continue updating! Please vote and comment what you think will happen next"

                 Several days had past sense Jacob and I had told the family about our relationship. It also has been the greatest few days of my life! Jake is so amazing, every time I see him it's like my head spins and I forget I'm actually breathing. He is so romantic and caring. Jake always holds my hand and kisses me, but there is still that nagging thought In my mind that it won't always be this way. That I won't always feel this way about him. All I can do though is be in the moment and love him. Today Jake is taking me out to Seattle, we are going shopping and eating lunch. On the car ride there Jacob holds my hand placed on the center counsel as he try's to pay attention to driving and not me. As I hold his hand I feel him shake and his blood pump? This concerned me I pulled my hand away as we came to a stop at the strip mall. I reached up and cupped his face with my hand. I showed him that he is ok and not to be nervous about whatever was in his mind. He bowed his head and smiled, he then kissed my hand before he stepped out of the car. I waited as he quickly opened my door and helped me out. After entering about 3 stores we came to the stoop of a jewelry shop, I walked in amazed at the beautiful diamonds and jewels. However, I wonder as to why we came in. My thoughts stated to spin and clumped into a big tangled ball. Why were we here? I thought to myself. "Why were we here?"