Chapter 3

Hope you like this chapter! Took me a bit to figure how I wanted to write it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next mourning I woke up with a smile on my face! But what was I to do now I couldn't tell my parents just yet because nothing truly had happened yet. We kissed but we've had no further conversation about being together, or anything. This was my first priority today. I got out of bed, showered, and picked out an outfit. It felt weird I wasn't just picking out an outfit I wanted jake to like it. It's just weird how my mind set changes so quick, I picked out a cute out fit! A grey shirt dress with a green flannel shirt I kept from Grandpas Charlie's house. I looked nice, next was makeup I put on light mascara and blush. I didn't want anyone to fully notice how hard I was trying from a normal day to look nice. I put on some white converse, as I looked at myself in the mirror. I relized how young I actually was, a girl not even 6 years of age who looks like she 18! I whisked sometimes I could take my almost adult mind and turn back the clock. I walked out of my room, my parents sat together in the kitchen making eggs for breakfast. "Good morning!" They both greater me, after breakfast I headed up to the main house knowing that Jacob we there already. I walked into the house saying hello to everyone, I asked where jake was? I walked up stairs to find him out on the attic deck. "Hey" I said to him once again trying not to frighten him, but he already knew I was there. "Hey Nessie!" He said with a smile, I told him that I wanted to talk to him about last night he listened intently. "What do we do now?" I asked him. I told him how I have feelings for him and wanted to know how he felt? He told me slowly "Renesmee I have loved you sense the day you were born and wanted you to chose whether to love me back!" We both knew what this meant Jacob was my soul mate we were bound together in love! We kissed slowly my heart light up and it seemed as though a dark night was light up inside me. We agreed we had to tell my parents, and soon!