Ch. 2 Lifestyle

So we continued to play other games including bumper cars and Go Kart racing and I got both of their names Shuntequa with the nose ring and my boo Ria Monae and we left.

"Hey Gigi yhu wanna go to your Grandmas house?"

"Yes daddy I wanna show them the stuff you won for me!" She said happily.

"Oka boo boo," I said putting her in her booster seat and buckling her seat belt.

"Hey I'll see ya tomorrow okay boo," I said. Smiling at both of them.

"Okay, let us put our number in yo phone so you can call us tonight oka boo." Ria said.

"Okay," I replied giving her my phone and she put her number in and gave it back to me. So I put it in my pocket and I hugged Shuntequa and I hugged Ria and Ria snuck a kiss which I happily enjoyed as I let her.

So I said bye to them as I got in the car, so I put my keys in and crank the car up and my music start playin Ridin Slow by OMG Girlz and I looked in the mirror saw Gigi getting sleepy which made me smile.

"I gotta be the best dad out here caring for my kids and being on my hustle getting dat paper for my family Shae and Gigi plus Crystal and Cali and my relationship with them isn't good as it used be they mad cuz I not there with them but when I get the money I'll take Shae and Gigi there. I been trying to get in contact with Crystal but she don't answer her phone, text messages, or her KiK messages 😔I feel like I'm getting farther and farther away from them and it's killing me.

So I arrived at Shae moms house and unbuckled Gigi seat belt and picked her up along with her teddy bear and iPhone and walked to the door.

So moms came to the door smiling probably cuz her daughter has the best baby daddy ever.

"Hey moms," I said walking in after she opened the door.

"Hey Jamie you still working at Footlocker?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I said. Sitting Gigi down on tha couch along with her iPhone and teddy bear.

So I hugged moms and Samantha walked in happy as she ran toward me.

"Heyyy Jamie I missed you so much," she said hugging me tight and I did too just to feel her titties on me.

"I missed you too," I replied smiling.

"You leaving?" She asked.

"Yea," I replied.

"Let me come with you," she asked.

"Okay if you want to." I said.

So I hugged moms again," I'll be back tomorrow mom thanks I said, handing her $100 and she hugged me.

"See you tomorrow Tay," she said.

So me and Samantha got in the car and I crank the car up

"And pulled off so I had Don't kill the fun by Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown so me and Samantha turned up in the car lip singing to the song.

Don't kill the fun I won't

Reverse

Alright Sevyn

Baby don't the fun,

This ain't over til I say it's done

It's your life go head do what you choose,

Put me in you favorite mood,

Oh baby don't kill the fun,

Turn it down you gotta let it run

Found you crown you I turned you on,

So You know I know what you want,

So I looked at her and she smiled at me and I returned it.

"So where we going?" She asked.

"To da house to get my charger then to the club," I said as I turned up the music. Then we turned up til we got to our house.

So I unbuckled my seat belt and open my door and told Samantha to stay in the car.

"Damn it's cold," I said shivering.

So I got my key out and unlock the door when I heard loud moaning and I instantly froze.

"Please don't tell me this girl cheating when she supposed to be at school."

So slowly opened the door and wat I saw shocked me beyond core.