New Life New City

I yawn the next day getting up that morning to hang out with my girl Isise today.

Day 2

"Jamie boo what do you want for breakfast," she asked.

"Waffles and Bacon babe," I said.

"Coming up," she said.

So I walked into the kitchen on my phone texting Breyonna my friend from Baltimore and we um happy to see we been friends that long.

So I put my phone in my pocket and hugged Isise from behind while kissing her neck.

"Good morning babe," she said giggling in between the kisses I placed on her neck.

"Good morning love," I said in between those kisses I placed on her neck.

So she fixed our plate and we sat at the table and ate.

"What you wanna do today Bae,"she asked.

"I don't know," I replied eating a piece of bacon.

"How about we go the park, she said pouring syrup on her waffles.

"Sure boo," I replied smiling.

So we ate then took a shower well she got in with me and we washed each other up then got our clothes out so we decided that we gon be matching today.

We wore bleached jeans with a white tee shirt and our white Nike high top.

~*~

"Hey babe um so glad that we moved here," Isise said.

"Me too and now I get to spend more time with my family," I said.

"And fuck more," she said.

I laughed as I drove to the park.

"Yea, definitely fuck." I said.

So we walking around holding hands and enjoying ourselves as we look at the beautiful scenery.

"Hey boo," I inquired.

"Hm," she answered.

"Well do you want to go for your birthday," I asked.

"Um I don't know babe surprise me," she answered.

"Ok," I said, thinking with my lip puckered a Lil which caught her attention.

Next thing I knew she kissed me which caught me off guard so I grabbed her body and pulled her toward me.

So we kissed for a couple of seconds before breaking apart for air.

So I pulled out $500 and put it in her shirt.

"Happy Mother's Day boo," I said.

"Aww thank you boo," she said, hugging me then we kissed once more.

"Wanna go get the kids they may got you sum for Mother's Day?" I asked.

"Yeah um starting to miss them," she said.

So we went to the car and crank up then left so we got the kids and we went back to the house and chill. But um still thinking about my future because I wanna be famous.