Ch. 7 New Dad

Recap:

"What's going here?" I asked in confusion.

So she smiled looking at me and explained.

"Jamie I wanna be with you and everyday I come home from work you all I talk about so Isaiah thinks your his dad.

So I smiled and a blush came across my face.

"Aww thanks boo," I said, as she hugged me.

"So what about Gigi why she call me mom," she asked.

"Cuz her mom left us," I said.

"Aww I'm sorry boo," she said.

"Aww it's okay I think she want you to be her mom," I said, looking at Gigi who nodded.

"You want me too be your mommy?" She asked

"Yes mommy," Gigi said. Smiling so Isise hugged her okay I'll be your mommy.

So she hugged me and kissed me too so we packed and a week later she was staying at my house.

"Um glad I met you again boo," I said, looking up at her as she walked in the room.

"Me too baby," she said sitting next to me and kissed me on the mouth.

So I moaned a little bit under that.

"Aww I made you moan," she said happily.

"Yea it sort came out," I said nervously smiling.

"I wanna make you feel better," she said, placing her hand on my chest.

"Foreal?" I asked putting my hands over hers.

"Yes babe," she said, then she pushed me on the bed as she lie on top of me.

Then she kissed me passionately as I kissed her back

So my shirt came off as hers then I rub her back til I worked my way to her bra and I unstrapped them as she pulled them off and threw them on the floor as she started kissing my body as I started caressing her.

I ate her out as I had two fingers in her as she moaning loudly.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned.

I ate her for a good 10 mins before she pushed me on my back and sat on top of me.

"Giggle"

"What?" I asked.

"Nun I wanna ride you," she said.

"Um okay," I said, as she pulled off my pants then I helped pulled them off.

So after all my clothes were off she rode me. "Hey you wanna have a child cuz I didn't put on a condom yet?" I asked.

"Yeah I wanna have my child with you," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

"So when you see my stomach poked out don't act like you don't know what happened," she said, laughing.

"Um not," I said, scowling, at her as she laughed laying down.

So we fucked for at least an hour before we lie down and I thought for a second.

"Yea this girl is definitely the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with for real," I thought.

"You wanna go for round 2?" She asked, which pulled me outta my thought.

"Yea boo," I replied, thinking that I'll be a new dad hmmmm