Ch. 8 ATL

Well here's a pic of Shae and Trey and srry for the wait because I'm working on all my books trying to push out an update plus I been getting more hours at work and going to school. Well this is how it is work at 5 get off at 11 then wake up for school at 5 so Yea my schedule is loaded. Lol😂😂😂
So back to the story and plz vote and comment that will make my day like 💯 frfr

JamieMisfit

"Wake up boo," Isise said, shaking my shoulders

"Huh," I said, turning over to see her."

"Good morning," I said, getting up.

"I made you breakfast babe," she said, sitting on my lap.

"Awww thank you boo," I said, hugging her and she smile and kissed me.

So we got up and we walked in the Kitchen and Isaiah and Gigi.

"Good morning daddy," they said, running to hug me.

"Ah good morning," I said, as I hugged them back.

"Ready to move to a new city?" I asked.

"Yes daddy," they said.

"Okay then hang with mommy and we're be ready later today okay," I said.

Okay," they said running to the living room.

So basically everything is at our new house in Atlanta and the power's on so we gonna fly there well they gonna fly there and uma drive there and I talked to Shae's mom and said bye after I gave her $500.

We actually talked for bout an hour she was a better mom to me.

So at five that day they caught the plane and Isise hugged and kissed me and I hugged my kids.

So I drove to the gas station and filled the car and 3 gas tanks. Then Shae came across my mind.

I felt my eyes getting watery as I got in the car. "Shae I wonder what you doing, are you thinking about me because I think about you all the time," I thought as I crank the car and drove.

~*~

I drove for at least 2 hours before I drove to a gas station so I parked my car. I walked in and bought some snacks and a drink then paid for them. As I walked towards the door this fine girl with long red hair walks past me smiling and I smiled back as I left the gas station getting in my car.

So I locked my car doors and sat as I ate my snacks and drank my Sprite then crunk the car up and left headed to ATL.

My pockets are sloppy

Only my Rarri is the hottest

My clothes are exotic

Versace you copy

I start playing #YRN by me, Quavo, and Takeoff that was my verse.

So hours later I finally made it to Atlanta and I just enjoy the scenery as I drove to our place.

"I'm a love this place," I said as I drove.

So 10 mins later I arrived at our new home and I got out and locked the doors to my car and walked in.

"Heyy I'm home," I yelled walking in and locking the front door.

I heard them running down the stairs and Isis ran and jumped on me and hugged me and I was like wtf but I hugged her anyways.

"I missed you so much babe," she said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too babe," I said.

"Mhmm take me to our room," she muttered.

"Okay boo," I said walking to our room.

"Where's the kids," I asked.

"They with my Mom," she said.

"Okay," I said, as I lie her down.

"Bae I wanna fuck," she whined.

"Foreal?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Okay," I said, as I got in bed with her.

✋Okay u know the drill if you don't wanna read what's bout to come up I advise you to dismiss urself immediately.

JamieMisfit

So she lied on top of me and we kissed. She kissed me so passionately and I could feel the warmed as I starting to rub her back.

So she pulled off her shirt then I pulled off mine as she lie back on top of me and kissed me then I unstrapped her bra and dropped it on the floor.

Her breast felt so good on me the moment her body touched mine her nipples hardened.

"Your nipples gotten hard." I said smirking at her.

She grabbed them while smiling at me.

"They like you, do you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yeah," I said, smiling as she put them too my face letting me lick and suck them.

So she pulled her pants off. "Let me help you," I said, as I pulled them off.

Then she giggle. Let me pull yours off to," she said.

"OK," I said, smiling as I sat down and she pulled my pants off.

"Okay now bring that pussy here," I said.

She smiled. "Okay daddy,"

She lied back as I put my hair into a messy pony tail then I spit on her pussy then rub it then I ate it.

"Ooooooo," she moaned.

I continue to eat her as she grabbed my head and pulled me to her pussy.

So her juices flowing to me like a stream I happily licked it as some got on my fingers she grabbed my fingers and licked her juices off.

"Hmm your pussy taste good," I said, smiling.

"Thanks, now my turn," she said grabbing my dick stroking it.

"Ooooh, okay, I said.

So she put it in her mouth in deep throat it slowly.

"Yes that's nice," I said, slowly.

So she started going faster making my eyes roll in my and shit.

"Oh my G," I moaned, holding her head.

So she got on all fours and I put my dick in her and I started stroking it slowly as I grabbed her ass.

Then after a while I started to pick up the pace by going faster.

"Jammmieeee," she yelled.

After a while we lie down panting.

"That was good," she said.

"Yeah," I said, smiling.

"We should do this more often," she said.

"Okay," I said.

So moved towards me and I grabbed her then she kissed me.

"Thank you Jamie," she said.

"You welcome," I replied, before we fell asleep.