Ch.3 Gone

So I slowly open the door and wat I saw shocked me beyond core.

I saw Rod fucking Shae on the floor in our living room and my mouth dropped, eyes widened as they got watery and they quickly saw me and I ran out got in da car and pulled off.

"Hey what's wrong," Samantha asked, holding my arm.

"... Nothing," I managed to replied.

"It is why you crying?" She demanded.

So I stopped the car and turned to her eyes red from crying my eyes out.

"Shae cheating on me!" I spat.

So Samantha said she felt bad and began rubbing me to make me feel better but it was no use. So I pull off and we got to a hotel and got a room so later Samantha sat beside me holding to me and I still crying my eyes out about Shae.

"Don't worry you'll find someone betta besides she's your baby momma it's gonna be alright," she assured.

No it ain't, she did it before and she did it earlier and she'll do it again," I think I'll go back to Crystal," I said.

"Noo bae stay here with me," she begged.

So I just stared at her for a while til she made them puppy eyes and I decided to give in.

"Okay just til the nite I'll stay here," I said, smiling a little.

"And since when I became bae?" I inquired raising an eyebrow.

"Since your baby momma cheated on you," she replied.

"But you're sisters," I said.

"So," she said with an attitude.

"... Watever," I scoffed.

So she lay me on my back and climb on top of me and kissed me which I let her

And she pulled off my shirt as I pulled off hers and she pulled off her pink bra and lie back on top of me and we kissed once more and I gave her access and her tongue went in and start playin with mine.

So she started moaning when I start rubbing her pussy through her tight pants then she started grinding on me making me moan ohhh shit babee keep going then we made out and layed down.

"Hey I gotta go to California," I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"My dad want me to help him in da studio," I said.

"Oh you take me too?" She said.

"Sure," I replied.

"Okay thanx boo." She said wrapping her arm around me.

So we went to sleep and the next day I had work and it was boring tbh so I was on mhy phone listening to Problem by DeJ Loaf.

I know what the problem is,

I found out where your momma live in bodycrib,

Ion got no kids,

Um seedless,

Baby you thirsty,

You tethering,

My brother he come home in another week,

I been gettin' money ain't get no sleep,

I been a G,

My grandma told me talkin' is cheap,

So don't talk to me pussy,

Open up your mouth you gotta talk to this pussy,

I be gon off that hen I might just offer me the pussy,

So what, I make him goggle this pussy like thun thun thun thun thun thun thun thun,

Free my granddaddy and all my cousins,

Tell all of my niggas that I love them,

Momma no more struggle we about to sit on all these bitches and their daughters,

Um talking Bentleys and Ferraris um in an Impala with Oba watchin' Morris,

And am I friendly no not hardly niggas talkin' crazy don't know shit about me,

Then I get a call from Ria.

"Hello,"

"Hey Jamie boo,"

"Hey Ria I missed you boo,"

"I miss you too bae when we gon get together or sum,"

"Wat bout Tomorrow nite?"

"Yea that'll be cool see ya tomorrow,"

You too boo bye,"

"Bye Jamie boo,"

So the hours passed by and I went home to get my clothes ready for tomorrow. So I got my skinny black jeans with my white tight fit Jordan shirt with my black with the blue stripes Jordan shoes with black socks and my jordan hat.

So I took a shower and fix mhy hair into a short ponytail and I had my fresh Phoenix pajamas on and I post sum early pics on Instagram and air one of my shows on Periscope.

"Wassuh everyone welcome to jamiemi show get a hoe or a sexy asz bitch"

So I got a call from Shae mom.

"Hello,"

"Hey Tay you need to get your daughter!"

"What's wrong?"

Shae left she said she don't want anything to do with you and your daughter, she been gone for 2 days now

"Okay I be there in 20 mins,"

Okay

So I fell on my bed crying my problems just went from bad to worst how could she.

So I got up got dress and left to get Gigi.