Prologue

Okay, so this isn't your typical story. First off, it ain't about that Justin child, 1D, or any artists of today.

And second, I'm talking to you. Yeah that's right, I broke the fourth wall. For those of you who don'tknow what that means, I'll give you oxford's definition of it because, well, I'm lazy.

noun

(the fourth wall)

the space that separates a performer or performance from an audience. the conceptual barrier

between any fictional work and its viewers or readers

I'm here to tell you my story and no it does not involve anything cheesy, for the love of God that's what the Internet is for...oh wait. Whatever, so here I am! Sorry for the late introduction but I'm Loveday Elanora Petrovna. Yeah, I know. It's a mouthful, I blame my parents. They're hopeless Russian romantics. But that's not what my story is about, actually it kind of is. Because of my parents' ways, they made me who I am today and I would like to thank them because of that, but this actually all started in my senior year of high school, you know, all that those feels of your last year of high school, the tears, memories, all that shit. Oh, excuse my french, not really. That year was when I finally went to my Idol's concert. You see, this whole infatuation began when I was in fifth grade, at the age of nine.

Nine years later and I still worship the guy, though more of a role model than a crush now. Well twelfth grade was the year I finally got to see him in concert. It was the most exhilarating time I had ever had. I mean, what eighteen year old can say they went to a backstreet boys and Jesse McCartney concert in the summer 2012? Well this girl can, along with her red headed friend. But nothing happened then, to your disappointment. But that's what triggered something inside of me. After that concert I applied to all the big shot universities and entered all the singing contests, not to mention I worked extra hard in my studies and school performances. Thanks to that, I graduated

with a 4.O, a bunch of certificates, all the scholarships I wished I could obtain, and plenty of prize money. With that boost of happiness I achieved going to Julliard, my dream school. I had moved from Manhattan, Kansas (the Little Apple), to the Big Apple.

The first year of college was one of the hardest things to happen to me. Well I mean I asked for it, I was in practically everything; dancing, singing, acting, and cello. Forget piano and guitar (those were only hobbies). I was more than a triple threat, I was the mothership of threats.

But after my first year, summer was boring, so what else could i do than try and get some extra cash in the big city. I mean, what do you expect? My first summer after my first year of college was when I auditioned for America's Got Talent. I never imagined that I'd past the first three rounds, nor would I actually finish in the top three. Because of that I had to cut down to singing and cello, promising to finish dancing and acting another time. So here I am (present tense), 19 years old with a contract with none other than Jump Ahead Productions, the same Company that Mr.McCartney was signed with!

But like I said, I had only started. The question still is, will I go anywhere.