Chapter 2

Going back to my house I conversed with the cabbie. He told me the most ridiculous cab stories he'd expierenced. They were hilarious, so by the time we got to my house I didn't want to leave, so I got his business card and handed him a 50, telling him to keep the change.

"Thanks, Joe!" I screamed as he left.

And in his brooklyn accent he yelled a " No problem, don't forget to visit my brother's pizzaria!"

"I promise!"

Smilng, I skipped up the steps and into the building. Unlocking the red door, I stepped inside. Kissing the picture of my parents and my 3 dogs, I said hello. Walking past the small foyer I went up the stairs to my room. I began to approach the galaxy printed door that I had painted when I first moved in. Entering my room, I went to my closet to pick out a clubbing outfit. After flipping through all my dresses 3 times, I decided on a black dress. It was an over the sholder type of thing so I only had one sleeve which reached my wrist and was very airy. The bodice hugged my curves just perfectly. Laying it out on my bed, I went over to my shoes and decided on 3 inch black pumps with

a thick heel. Going to the mirror I brushed out my dirt blonde hair. Struggling with the waist long hair I put it up in a donut bun, leaving my side bangs done with my front short layers framing my face. Applying some fresh make-up I added some red lipstick and some plum eyelimer around my blue eyes, not to mention a little blush on my cheeks.

Shimmying into my dress, I mentally decided on my jwelary. As I put on my shoes I had picked out a small locket with floral designs on a thin silver chain and a thin silver ring with a small purple stone on it on my left pointer finger.

Figuring I was done I went down the stairs and picked a small black clutch to stuff my phone, wallet, and some gum in. Swinging the door open, I walked out and locked it. Slowly walking down the stairs, I hailed a cab and got in.

A brooklyn accent asked me "Where to?"

"JOe!"

"why, isn't it miss Petro-" I raised my eyebrow " LOVE! Well, where to?"

"To the most popular club that excepts people above 18 and below 21!"

"At your service, Miss Love." He grinned while "tipping" his hat.

Fighting the New York traffic on thursday night was easy and we finally arrived to a club. It was in full swing even though it was a weekday. Thanking Joe, I handed him the money and strutted to the entrance showing the bouncer I was above 18, I entered the club with a stamp on my hand. My first sight of a New York club was of everyone dancing to the pulsing music. Bouncing to the bar, I orded a virgin drink. Talking up the bartender, I convinced him to keep a hold of my clutch. Winking to him, I made my way to the dance floor. Wiggling my way into the throng of the crowd I began to dance to a remix of Lights by Ellie Goulding.

After another song had gone, something caught my eye. Sitting in the corner was a hunk of a man. Looking more closely, I recognised who it was. Well what a coincidence. Searching the crowd I wondered if anyone else had noticed him. But nope, no one had. Well then, let the flirting begin.

With my eyes only on him, I strode to his dark table. Thinking in my head, I tried to make up a witty pick up like but got none. Awww, screw it. Slidding into his booth, I went straight at it.

"Hey, I just wanna tell you baby, how much I'm feelin you?" I purred, thinking of his song Feelin' you.

Obviously this didn't impress him. He didn't even look at me.

"No dice, huh?" I sighed.

This finally got his attention, turning around he finally looked at me. I obviously wasn't what he was expecting. His blue eyes went round like saucers at first glance. Chuckling softly i asked "Like what you see?"

Finally coming back to earth he closed his mouth and grinned "And what if I do?"

"Then I would say, shall we dance?"

"Well then, we shall." He retorted.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. All night we were dancing and grinding, it got pretty intense when his song Freaky came on, thanks to Moi. By the last song, barely anyone was on the dance floor. Turning around I yelled to him asking him if he wanted to go somewhere else. Watching his eyes, I glanced to his lips and back to his eyes. Just like that magazine from 10th grade said. And it worked! He said okay with a lick of his lips. Flaunting to the bar I asked for my clutch and thanked the bartender with a hug. Of course I knew him, he was my friend Ted, you silly geese.

I saw I had affected my man with the hug. How wonderful, I thought. When I passed Jesse, I indicated for him to follow me. and he did.