Chapter 4

Hey everyone! Vickironica here! I have nothing to say so I'm just going to let you read. Enjoy~!

_________________________________________________________________________

Matthew wasn't sure what to think. Should he be worried that Matt might show up and somebody would see him? Or should he pretend that his reflection was normal and not even worry since nobody notices him in the first place. Either way, he better go in, or Alfred would start to wonder.

. . . . .

5 minutes later, all the countries were each at a different starting place, waiting for the signal. And when that went off, everybody raced forward.

Canada didn't really look at the mirrors. He kept a better watch of the ground, because the floor wasn't made of mirrors and would hopefully lead him the right way. But it wasn't long before he came to a dead end, and was forced to look up. And there he saw Matt on his bed reading a book. Matt glanced up and pretty much dropped it and jumped out of his bed. "Where the heck are you?!"

"I'm in a mirror maze . . . and lost." Matthew was happy he didn't have to be at home to see Matt.

"Go that way." Matt pointed to Canada's left. "I just have a feeling it's the right way."

"I believe you." Canada rushed off in the direction Matt pointed.

And after that, Matt pointed to the right direction while Matthew kept running. He never came across a dead end, so he assumed it was right. And in another minute or so, Canada was the first one out.

Matthew told the person at the finish, because he didn't think anyone could get through the maze so quickly, and was talking to someone.

"How the heck did you find your way out so fast?!"

"My reflection pointed the way." Matthew didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to say that somebody showed him the way. So he said it like it's a riddle that somebody could figure out if they tried hard enough.

Matthew walked back over to the wall of mirrors. Matt was the first to say something.

"High-five! So, did you win?"

They high-fived each other by hitting the mirror in the same place at the same time, since they couldn't touch each other. "Yeah! I got first! Thanks for the help!"

"It was nothing . . ." Matt blushed a little.

"Germany! Help me! I'm lost! Germanyyyyyy!!!"

Upon hearing the screaming, Matt about had a heart attack. "What was that?!"

Matthew hadn't been surprised at all. "It sounded like Italy. He probably got lost. But don't worry, Germany will go help him."

"Wait, Italy?!" Matt looked uncomfortable.

Matthew, on the other hand, was curious. "What about Italy?"

". . . . It's nothing. Maybe I'll tell you later." Matt sighed.

"Okay then." Matthew didn't want to force him. "I better leave, before someone spots you."

Over the next 15 minutes, everyone was out of the maze. "So, who won?" Alfred had been the 5th one out.

"Um . . . Your friend here completed the maze in record-breaking time." The finishing person told everyone.

"Wow! Awesome job, Birdie! But not as awesome as the awesome me!" Gilbert was happy for him.