Chapter 1

I growl at the stupid leaf. Why does it have to turn brown ? It's the spring for crying out loud!
"Wow. looks like someone's mad," I heard a familiar chuckling of my odd friends.
"Well hello to you too Addy." I step on the leaf crunching it to tiny pieces.
Addy was originally thought to be human. Until her first shift, at my birthday party .when she got mad at a guy for not listening to her warning, to stop bothering me. Long story short, almost every wolf is afraid of her now.
Not just because of that, but because of her oddly tough wolf. Her wolf is the biggest she-wolf there is in history. It also thought to be the 2nd biggest wolf in history next to the Dark Forest Pack' Alpha.
No one knows his name, all we now is that his a huge, aggressive, mateless wolf. Which is odd considering his in his mid 20s.
I jumped when I was suddenly tackled to the ground by Addy with her hand on my mouth. Her brownish eyes shone with tiny bits of ice cold blue and a frozen forest green in there deeps. I knew that look she had ... It was the look of a the wary wolf try to track something.
I tried to find what she was looking for when I heard it.. The warning howls, coming from our patrol wolves. How the heck did she hear there attack coming?!? No wonder why she's the top warrior of my dad's pack.
'Ally I need you to follow Addy to the save cave , everyone has as 45 minutes before it's close. Don't be late!' My dad mind linked.
Tell by how Addy's eyes aren't as focused as usually, I think she is getting instructions from my dad.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I'm the alpha's daughter, but I don't like to many people knowing since they'll start treating me differently.
Addy slowly get off of me,'Ally we need to shift, NOW!' She spoke through mind link.
The weird thing is that her eyes look more panicked then usual, I wonder why. I shift in my orangish ,brown , dark murky red wolf and start to follow Addy's lean ,musclier black backed with a gray underbelly with red paws and tipped tail and ears. The red patches of her fur made it look she come out a battle, although her old scars help with that.
Our wolfs were unique in our own way. Our pack is known for our red wolfs and red combinations, that's how we got the name Bloody moon pack.
I keep thinking things like this to keep my self distracted from the wolves that cry in pain or the howl of death or the growling of a challenge or the battle roars of both sides ring through out the airy dusk and the strong scent of bloody death and tears. I couldn't stand the sound nor the smell of war ,unlike Addy who acted like it was 2nd nature. It probably was since she's was originally a rogue. She didn't tell us this after she shifted. She wanted to go to school to learn about the human world so she and some other friends disguise themselves as humans.
It must have been hard to be a rogue, but I wouldn't really know since Addy was pretty much closed of at some subject like that..

GRRRRRRR!

The growl ripped through the air like bullet in my comfortable thoughts. It was so close to us that I could see the wolf who growled was a mostly earthy brown wolf with a tan underbelly attacking a white with light gray frame faced wolf. I would of stopped to stare at the fight if Addy hadn't kept going. I could look her, I'm not that strong as everyone else. Plus I'm to young, I'm only just finished my training a few weeks ago.
I run as close as I can to Addy's dark colored wolf as my lean legs would let me. The spring leaf I was mad at earlier was long behind use and had more leafs dancing in the trees as if there wasn't any wolfs being kill right now. If I was deaf I would of thought that it was a perfectly beautiful nice day, but I knew by the raging song of war ring through the day as it started to turn to night.
I started to the old hollow tree next to the stone mountain side. Addy started to slow down allowing me get a head. I ran as fast as I ever had before. Addy was right, when your trying to out run your fears, your body will be faster then ever before.
I could hear my heart beat in my ears. My head pounded along while my ragged breathes made the my running song shaky as winding leafs above. I as I reached the bolder that hide the entrance, I finally notice that Addy was shaking with something that looked like fear.
No, it could be, maybe she's just cold. How could Addy be afraid of anything? She isn't a rogue ,not a little kid anymore. She was way to tough to have any fears. But I knew deep inside that she was fearing something by how her eyes kept bouncing around every inch of the clearing for something like a fright animal.
I watch till I heard the most cold blooded sound I ever heard ,I couldn't  even tell if it was a wolf or not, as I ran around the hollow tree and slipped between the holders where no one could see. I didn't stop till I was in save place that was a cave. It was filled with all the pregnant woman, children, elderly, wounded, sick, and dying people of my pack. I look around try to find out what I I had forgotten.
Then I realized it like lighting striking its target in a raging storm.
I had forgot Addy... I turned to get her, but it was to late. They had just blocked the entrance.
I had left my friend ,who has never showed any signs of fear before, out in the open with a cold angry beast when she she was shaking in fear.
'ADDY! Are you alright?' I shout through our link. She didn't answer. She didn't respond.
Oh no this couldn't be happening to Addy... No it could have happened to anyone else, but please not Addy! Please don't let me lose Addy!