Chapter 4

I couldn't find Addy anywhere until I step in the library. She had gotten herself a book and her phone to ignore all creatures who try to talk to her. I smirk and shake my head at her tac-tics.
We than walk to the dining room when we meet up with a girl with pink dyed pixie haircut who Addy gave up a $10 bill.
"How long did you bet?" I asked as the pink hair girl walk away.
"2 days ," she answered grumpily.
I held a laugh as we walk in the dining room and went to the side to get our food. I happily noted that a little-stubborn-as mule-and-tough-as-nails' mate was watch her as she moved around. while she just acted like she didn't notice and wasn't affect by the bond, but I really knew she was affected and made her own more noticeable glances. I was so proud when he didn't notice it and frowned.
Ah, you gotta love Addy.
As we walk toward our normal isolated table, my dad walk toward us.
" Ally your the future Alpha and Addy, you might not like to admit it,but you have an Alpha as an mate. You 2 are sitting with the rest of us," my father said seriously with a stern looked only ruined by his eyes that were dance with amusement at Addy's reaction. Which was frown and send the most deadliest glare at her mate who seemed slight glade she looked than it dropped at the glare. I love this couple.
"Fine,but I better sit by Ally," my dad paused than finally agreed since he knew if he did she'll just walk out with out another word.
But what she didn't know was that me and my dad had a mind link conversation about her sitting with her mate while I sit by her side.
You see when alpha's visit they sit at the very end at the long table while my dad and before my mom died, she would to. Two seats on the very end of the tables.
The packs usually sit near their alpha but it's not the rule.
So to Addy's get surprise I pulled her to the left hand side of the Alpha opposite of his beta and push her down in the seat than sat down next to her.
The Alpha look surprised and shook than quickly masked it while the beta was smile ear to ear in happy enjoyment. I finally got a good look at them to see that both beta and alpha where strong and well built, but not like a body builder, but a someone who belongs in war. They were around mid 20's like us. The Alpha was a tan,but a pale tan. To describe it better, he was naturally light skinned with a light skin tan. Which must be hard to achieve. He had copperish hair that stood up quiet a bit and sharp green eyes with a sliver of yellow. He had a strong chin had high cheek bones with a scar on his left one and freckles everywhere. He dressed casual with a plain t-shirt.
His beta skin was that of milk chocolate that was so smooth. He had a military hair cut and a roundish face with a small nose and hawk like eyes that pierced your soul . They were a slight shade lighter than his skin making them stand out even more.
I think he and Addy would get along quite well.
Addy just ignores everyone and made a point of opening her book while looking me dead in the eyes with her don't bother me look. Her eyes had the icy blue and green being more dominant than the brown now, which meant I might have gone to far. Well I'm not sorry.
Her mate's pack look at her with surprise and some with amusement.
I'll let her be as long as she eats. I smirk and watch her eats her hamburger while paying attention to her thick book.
I nearly thought she might never stop eating till the meal was half way over and the other wolves just ignore us since we didn't talk, although they glance at her every now and than with curiosity.
She looked so focus I nearly felt bad about what I was about to do.
I take my head phones out and put the volume up all the way had the loudest song I have just for this reason ready and put it her ear. The beta was the only one who notice me do that, while in talking to his alpha.
"What are y-" ignore him as I press play.
It was so loud that immediately as it started everyone stop what their doing and look at us and those close cover their ear. My poor pack just look annoyed and amused by my tax-tic as Addy said a phase with every word related to stupid from simple to complex to cursing and then I ran for my life.
While my friend chased me out the window.