27. Douglas Stanley Burns

IMPORTANT! NOT JOKING!!!
INSERT IS THE COVER FOR FROSTED!

IT IS UPLOADED! GO, IF YOU WANT TO READ IT OF COURSE WHEN I FINALLY POST IT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY NOW SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT WHEN YOU FORGET. BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED TO SOME PEOPLE FOR BURNED :)

AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS BOOK { MOST PROBABLY BY MID JAN 2016 } I WILL POST UP FIRST CHAPTER! SO PLEASE GO ADD. CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND ADD :) [ blurb belooooow ]

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW

XOXO,
LOSALINI

IT IS NOW 30 DEC 2015 ! WHOA! #2015NEARLYOVER

•••||||•••

The following week, towards the end of June, everything started to look up.

Now with the threat that I would be fired not looming over my head anymore, I felt like a million bucks, or if my purse had anything to say to it, like a ninety six dollars and thirty cents plus a packet of chewing gum.

And to make matters even better, Georgia and I had somewhat found some middle ground. I found out that I didn't quite hate her or detest her as much as I had originally thought. In fact, she was the nicest thing ever. She definitely didn't fit her outward appearance, which usually boasted a bitchy and stick-up-their-ass attitude. She was the humblest and sweetest girl I knew, at least until she had to set Douglas straight for being a jerk or being pompous and overbearing. Or when Mr Suddenly Romantic decided he wanted me gone because he wanted some alone time with her.

And the devious smirk she had that had haunted me throughout the day last week had been long forgotten. For all I knew, she was having a laugh at Douglas' hilarious expression when he tried to see face with her.

"Wait, so Jace, your brother, the guy who is currently in London," I began as I tried to gather the story she'd been sharing from her childhood days, "literally broke one of your good friends heart then he left for London?"

She nodded as she sighed. "I know. And trust me, it was much worse witnessing the look on Phillipa's face when that happened."

"Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know really. But I think it was another girl. I think she had gone to London and he decided to follow her there. He always knew Phillipa had feelings for him but he didn't mind. I guess, he just wanted to make things easier."

How was that making things easier?

But then again, he was somewhat helping her get a clean break and over him.