PART 2

Location- outside d court hall

NANDINI N FAB4 r waiting.....
NANDINI is playing vt her fingers in nervousness....
Though she was sure what she was going to do but still as things were concerned MANIK's saftey she was nervous n praying her ayyappa to b vt her n make evrything fyn....

CABIR saw her n figured out dat she is nervous n gave her a brotherly hug n patted her bak to calm her down which worked upto some extent as she smiled after pulling bak he said patting her shoulder......

C - dnt worry evrything vl b fyn......

NANDINI smiled at his concerned n thought after MANIK he is d one who can understand her even if she dnt utter a single word.....

Her thoughts were broken by d lawyer who came to call NANDINI inside d court hall.....
She took a deep breath n joined her hands n lukd up n prayed d god to help her n b on her side n den lukd at CABIR.....
He assuringly blinked his eyes n pecked her forehead by sidehugging her , assuring her dat evrything vl b fyn.....
She again took a deep breath to calm her down n prepare herself to do for what she was here n went inside vt d lawyer......

She was jus 17 yrs old n al these what is happening was vry new to her n d news dat MANIK was accused for SOHA's death n al these court things n d mere thought of loosing MANIK scared d hell out of her n she became more nervous wen she entered d court hall n saw d majistrate.......

she saw MANIK n he gave her an assuring smile by blinking his eyes as id telling her not to worry.....

How can he read my mind so well she thought

N sat on d chair beside MANIK n took a deep breath before getting started what she want to speak.....

(Majistrate-MA)
MA - so ur NANDINI MURTHY....

N-yess sir....

She gave one of her indentity to give a proof dat she is NANDINI.....

MA- so now i think u knw y r u here....
N- yes sir......

MA- so tel me is MANIK responsible for SOHA KHURANA's death....

N - NANDINI luked at MANIK once n said.....
Sir before i say dat MANIK is d culprit or not i want clear one thing.....
May I ????

MA - yes go ahead.....

N - sir wen MANIK came to d store room to save me i was unconscious .....
so as per law which i knw im only d secondary witness n not primary....
But I want to prove something after which u vl definitely close dis case u vl feel it is baseless....
May i produce my evidence....
(MANIK cringed his eyebrows as he was not getting what she was trying to say....)

NYONIKA N MR.KHURANA gave a confused as well as scared luk to each other not knowing as what NANDINI was trying to say.....
MA - yess u may go ahead....

NANDINI took a deep breath n spoke taking out a paper frm her bag....
It is d print outs of d mail she got frm d guy she was talking to earlier in d mrng....

N - sir jis SOHA KHURANA ki murder karne ki aap MANIK ko accuse kar rahe hain woh toh abhi zinda hain.....

As soon as she completed...

M- what.....
MANIK stood frm his place in utter shock n d reaction was same for NAYONIKA N MR.KHURANA.....
Dey stood at their palces stunned dat how come NANDINI got to know abt dat.....

MANIK couldnt believe what he heard n was still in shock.....

N( to MANIK) - haan MANIK....
Vt dat she pulled him bak on chair n before he could ask her anything
MA - miss NANDINI what proof do u hav to say al this....

N- here u go sir.....
Vt dat she handed him d papers she has vt her.....
MAJISTRATE took d papers frm her n started to go through it wen NANDINI contd....

N- sir these are d papers which proves dat she is alive n is undergoing d treatment in an assilum in RANCHI.....
Dat is her joining form in d assilum n those r d pictures of her in d assilum......
which u hav vt d date, tym n location on dat......
N those r not fake or edited bcoz location cant b edited n
D last ones are d DNA reports of SOHA N MR.KHURANA which matched n dat proves dat she is alive n dis case is baseless n d most imp thing MANIK is accused for nothing......

MA to MR.KHURANA's lawyer - do u hav anything to say in ur defence???

He nodded his head in a no n vt dat d MAJISTRATE declared dat d case is baseless so its closed n he also declared dat MANIK is innocent.......
N he also announced a 3yr non bailable imprissonment for MR.KHURANA n a 1lakh fine for making a false case n for wasting courts tym....

NANDINI just jumped out of happiness dat she was successful in taking him out of al dis n performing her duty as his star n she thanked her ayyappa zillion times dat he stood by her n helped her in saving MANIK frm all these.....

MANIK was about to engulf her in his arms but their trance was broken by AMINE who called out d names of d next case members so al of dem stepped out of d court hall......

As soon as dey stepped out FAB4 ran towards dem but before dey bombard dem vt their que....
MANIK picked NANDINI in his arms n twirled her in d air n she laughed N kept her hands on his shoulders for support.....
He twirled her till she faced a black out due to continuous spinning of her head.....

N- MANIK pls....
MANIK stop pls my head is spinning.....

Vt dat he put her down n pulled her into a bear hug which she reciprocated vt equal fervour as she was equally happy or should is say more dan happy to c him relieved frm al these court things.....
NYONIKA got a cal n she went to take it n MA.KHURANA has been arrested n taken to jail.....

CABIR patted MANIK shoulder to get their attention n both of dem came out frm their MANAN land but MANIK was still sidehugging her n NANDINI also dint get out of his embrace.....

C - hogaya tum logon ka????
Ab bataoge ki kya hua......
Hum tension se mare ja rahe hain yaha pe aur tu romance kar raha hain......

M- CABIRRRRR stop it......

Vt dat he expalined evrything what happend in d court hall.....
FAB 4 were hell shocked lyk MANIK after listening dat........

Precap : NYONIKA n NANDINI face off.........
stay tuned........

###############

Phewwwwww..........
Im ending it here....
Hell tired...
pls share ur views.....
critisism , suggetions are accepted.....
Thanq for d support.....