❃ PART 87 ❃

Holaa guyss..........

A really V.V.IMP note at the end of the update.........

🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊

Location : NANDINI's Castle ; Mumbai

It's 3:00 in the morning.............🕒.

MANAN are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms...........😴😴.

When NANDINI felt something warm on the right side of her face

Lazily she opened her eyes , to see MANIK having frowns on his face.............😣.

He is coughing lightly and his nose is red ; probably he is having cold.............😪.

She sat up with a jerk and kept her palm on his forehead , to check the temperature............😧.

She is terrified to feel that his body is burning like anything.............😦.

Immediately she jumped out of the bed and turned off the A.C............

She came back to MANIK , covered him fully with a thick quilt ; as she can see he is shivering.............

NANDINI is caressing his hair , when she got an idea...........💭.

She rushed downstairs , into the kitchen and with in 5 minutes , again entered their room ; with a tray , which is having a bowl of cold milk and 3 pieces of white cotton clothes , which are folded in rectangular shape............

MANIK is coughing more now and it is clearly visible that , he is really uncomfortable and is not able to sleep...........😩😩.

NANDINI felt like her heart will explode , watching him in soo muchh pain

NANDINI felt like her heart will explode , watching him in soo muchh pain..........😦.

She kept the tray on the side table and sat on the bed beside MANIK , facing him ; as tears welled up in her eyes seeing his condition............