❈ PART 98 ❈

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

Ny - HARRISH MAHESHWARI

NYONIKA said with utmost hatred........😠😠.

C - now , who the hell is this..........??😬😬

CABIR is really getting frustrated..........

Ny - ANUPAMA SAXENA ka BHAI...........

NYONIKA said and CABNI are shocked.........😲😲.

NYONIKA got up from her place and started narrating , looking no where blankly and walking her and there..........😐😐.

Ny - yess...........
U both heard it right...........

ANUPAMA aur Mr.SAXENA ke divorce se pehle , when she used to stay at our house..........

She took MAHISH's sign on some papers , saying that she is depositing some money on her children's name and for that she needs someone's assurance signature..........

Listening that it's for her children , who were the one's suffering the most , at that time...........

MAHISH signed then without even reading........📝.
Even i didn't pay much attention to it.........

Days passed and Mr.SAXENA & ANUPAMA got divorced...........

Knowing that she has an extra marital affair , i kicked her out of my house..........

I felt soo angry on myself for betraying my own husband and son ; and i felt like killing myself for what i did...........

That night , i was returning from office and i was determined that i will beg MAHISH for apology...........

I thought , i will do whatever he asks me to do ; to gain his trust back...........

I was so happy that i was going back to my son..........😃😃.
Leaving all the world behind me...........

I jus wanted to kiss him all over and leave my lipstick marks on his body...........💋💋💋.
Exactly the way he like it in the childhood and enjoyed it when i did it for the first time..........

She said caressing a pic on her mobile and then showed it to CABNI...........

They smiled watching that pic..........😃😃.